Eurovision Song Contest 2020 / Europe Shine a Light | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2020 / Europe Shine a Light

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 19, 2019.

1. What are the ticket prices usually like for the semi finals and final?

2. 7 days. There's nothing on Airbnb either. A nice little place with a terrace was 1500 for the 7 days about two weeks ago - they increased their price to just shy of 10K yesterday.

Rotterdam is a really well connected city - i'll just look further afield. Pretty sure the prices will die down in a week or two.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  3. Glad it's in Rotterdam but I'm super worried about finding a place. I can't cash right now to book something so I'll wait for a few weeks til the hype dies down a bit and maybe more airbnb will be available or sth.

4. We HAVE to do a PJSC get together!

WowWowWowWow and Sprockrooster like this.
  5. So question for our Netherlands correspondents - how do you buy a train ticket for the whole week?
    I see nothing on the NS website.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  6. Isn’t it a bit early though?

7. Trying to compare prices for Rotterdam, Leiden and Delft. It's a cost that I can't quantify at the moment.

Remorque likes this.
  8. I don't think this is possible, but you could look into getting a OV-chipkaart, which is what the Dutch usually use to travel. These links should hopefully be helpful:

https://www.ns.nl/en/travel-information/traveling-with-the-ov-chipkaart
    https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/everything-about-travelling/different-types-of-passenger/tourists.htm

Sprockrooster and Empty Shoebox like this.
  9. Eurovision in Concert 2020 has just been announced. I wonder if less artists will show up, as they'll be in Rotterdam one month later...

Sprockrooster and Empty Shoebox like this.
  10. They'll probably use that to shoot their postcards, all of the acts need to go to the host country beforehand anyway...

WoW73 likes this.
  11. Clever thinking!!

12. If they play their cards right, they have strong chances of winning in the next couple of years.
    I'd love to see Switzerland as a host.

Rob and londonrain like this.
  13. ALL co-written by Laurell Barker

[​IMG]

14. Has Laurell Barker ever written a good song? Discuss.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. FÖRLÅT, JAG HÖR INGENTING!

xondus, Riiiiiiiii and WowWowWowWow like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.