Eurovision Song Contest 2020 | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2020

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by TheChoirgirlHotel, May 19, 2019.

1. Absolutely Everybody v2.0 please Vanessa

thankyasomuch

2. Vanessa AND Casey as potential contestants?! I just woke up and I need a lie down.

ItTakesAMuscle and WowWowWowWow like this.
  3. I woke up to the news of Montenegro withdrawing and I'm using this chance to remember the most ROBBED entry of the contest!!!!!

Serg., Sprockrooster, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  4. It's a pity some of the smaller/poor countries have been forced to withdraw as the production values have increased

Serg., Sprockrooster, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  5. Like, cost wise? I don't get why they are withdrawing. Most have state broadcasters with funding allocated to producing local variety entertainment - broadcasting Eurovision will meet their quotas at a cheaper rate than producing 7-8 hours of live local tv. It's the reason why smaller countries also lap up Junior Eurovision. The smaller your GDP the smaller the participation fee.

James2009 likes this.
  6. Thats been the reasons Switzerland still participated, they alway saids it‘s much cheaper than producing any kind of live show for those hours.

Anyway I guess some countries have a general entertainment cut.

constantino and ItTakesAMuscle like this.

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. How dare you!

Alenko and Sprockrooster like this.

10. In: Bulgaria and Ukraine.
    Out: Hungary and Montenegro.

Live footage of the social media intern at BNT HQ after the announcement:

[​IMG]

11. IT'S NEVER LATE TO PRAISE IGRANKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hate juries

Alenko and Sprockrooster like this.
  12. Serbia losing two of its biggest point givers after Bosnia withdrew years ago... I'm-

[​IMG]

13. The requirements for volunteers are a fucking mess.

3 weeks of full availability. Arrange transport & sleeping place in Rotterdam for your own costs.
    It's basically taking a country by the hand the full time. Be fluent in English + country's official language.

Good luck getting those volunteers!

14. Guess that demon Andrea Demirović summoned at this year's Montevizija finally came to collect the debt.

Alenko and constantino like this.
  15. @NTR pay these people you bawbags.

londonrain and Sprockrooster like this.
  16. Best exchange of all time.

17. I need Ukraine to go all out. I am expecting levels of greatness like Shady Lady, Be My Valentine to make up for the massive loss of Siren Song last year.

soratami, Alenko, constantino and 3 others like this.
  18. Eurovision season is about to start with the first National Final soon.... in the meantime, why not enter in a PJ-style song contest for European languages, here!

How about something in Estonian, @Up N Down - or something in German, @Alenko ?
    Or something in Swedish, @Empty Shoebox - or how about some Dutch to practice for Rotterdam, @constantino ?

Alenko likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.