Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Malta performance is doing nothing on Youtube compared to the numbers of Russia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Israel… Talk about an overrated favourite.

he/him
Malta performance is doing nothing on Youtube compared to the numbers of Russia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Israel… Talk about an overrated favourite.
And Serbia has been dominant on the platform cause they're extremely popular in Serbia that doesn't automatically transform into international votes. Youtube views have never been a reliable source for the votes.

For Lithuania you could barely hear the main singer with the backing vocals being so loud, and no one complained about that because *he’s a babe*.

I'm not complaining about anyone's backing track, I hope the new rule is here to stay, if anything. Efendi did what needed to be done!

For Lithuania you could barely hear the main singer with the backing vocals being so loud, and no one complained about that because *he’s a babe*.

I wonder them being first on, people just didn't notice?

Incidentally, I know a guy who looks almost identical to the singer.

he/him/his
Poor Iceland. Very doubtful they could perform on Saturday. Imagine if they win.

This is the very sad video from the group member that tested positive: