Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 138 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. I'm not sure why the bookies think Portugal will qualify nn

Future Lover and WowWowWowWow like this.
  2. Rob

Rob

Not when Georgia exists.

wodny and Sprockrooster like this.

3. I missed this yesterday but Albina singing Montero, Eden and Efendi singing Listen and Destiny singing I Will Survive is worth watching Tix sing Best of Both Worlds.

daninternational and Alenko like this.
  4. It's a nice and pretty GP-friendly song/performance and it does stand out somewhat, plus it's the weaker semi final and I wouldn't really say there are ten other songs that seem like guaranteed qualifiers. There's also the fact that the European countries with the biggest Portuguese emigrant population (UK, France, Spain and Switzerland) are all voting in that semi, which is bound to help too. It's definitely not a 100% thing but it does seem fairly likely to me.

Wishlight, Alenko and P Grandson like this.
  5. I think Bulgaria, Greece, Switzerland and Iceland would qualify regardless of who they were competing against. All the other countries should be thankful for drawing a place in the weakest semi.

Alenko, hallkyon and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. I find it strange the hate for Voices on here and the weird low predictions. (which I swear were also made in Melfest) with all the female bops qualifying on Tuesday I think it has a great chance to stand out on Saturday. I don't think it will win, but it's going to be on the left side of the results.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    ruffdriverz likes this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

Considering what is in Eurovision this year, I kinda wish Charlotte Perrelli or Dotter won Mello this year ddd. But I do hope Tusse has a decent night at the final. Just don’t really think he’ll be top 10.

9. I cannot wait. Tomorrow Rafał Brzozowski from my country will perform. I have already prepared a paper bag that I will put on my head for his performance. Go Poland!

Conan and daninternational like this.
  10. My country... so proud of our Eurovision chart record.

For god's sake they should forbid us to take part in that competition forever.

Conan, tyrabnks and wodny like this.
  11. Am I the only one, despite being aware that they should know better and of the cringeness of it all, that finds Rafal daddy (especially with the shades)?

wodny likes this.
  12. While Tusse is fantastic, Voices bores me to tears. That being said, every casual fan I know says it came across like a winner to them. So Sweden is doing something right.

13. They should send someone like Natalia Nykiel.

If you like beige then OK.

tyrabnks likes this.
  14. I truly wonder how a song/performance as limp as that can come across as a winner to anyone. But I guess the GP is gonna GP.

15. I so desperately want this to win it's taken over my every thought. I don't normally invest so much in just one song. It's 10th in the odds at the moment which would be a massive disappointment. Anything lower than top 5 is a disappointment.

Russia or Ukraine winning would make up for it a bit.....

Wishlight, sfmartin, tyrabnks and 2 others like this.
  16. весняночку
    Сію, сію, сію, сію конопелечки
    Сію, сію, сію, сію зеленесенькі
    Прийди, прийди, весняночко
    Та й не забарися
    А ми вийдем на юлицю
    Будем любитися
    [​IMG]

17. Same! I don't have a strong opinion on Voices either way but Tusse seems like such a sweet, endearing person that I really don't want him to suffer a GOTCHA! reaction moment if Sweden's televote poison era continues.

On the subject of Mello... who is the only other of this year's crop still in the Spotty Fry Top 40 pulling in hundreds of thousands of streams a week???

[​IMG]

Come back next year queen.

18. Some of the abuse Tusse has been getting online has been a disgrace, again. I don’t even like Voices but I’ll be voting the maximum amount of times on Saturday for Sweden. An incredible human being, racists can get fucked.

19. I think Portugal has a better chance to qualify than Moldova. I just think juries will push Portugal and destroy Moldova.

P Grandson likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.