Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 140 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Read that Moldova was bad with her singingat the jury show now so be prepared.

2. I’m so shocked people don’t like Voices, it’s anthemic, it’s stadium filling, it’s memorable.

But I seem to be having contrarian all over the shop this year so.

Martyn, roborovsky and Jamie like this.

3. Mentally preparing myself for Moldova not getting through.

69afc74555725227da680a4f81e56dad.jpg

4. Moldova in theory could have been an amazing entry, but the other bops have been presented in a much better way. Natalia is not especially charismatic either.

Conan, chasingthepast and Deborux like this.
  5. Just watched some clips from tonight.. Hurricane are fucking bringing it. Senhit too.

WowWowWowWow, MB, seaodw and 2 others like this.
  6. Oh my god the one minute of Senhit's performance is everything I wanted it to be. God I hope she does well, sis goes off. RTVE minute preview under spoiler.

7. Rob

Rob

I still can't believe Flo Rida actually turned up, what a scream. I'd love to know what San Marino paid for this.

Wishlight, sfmartin, Loochito and 6 others like this.
  8. I stopped following wiwibloggs when Suzanne joined them. She has absolutely no business being there. She keeps mixing up the entries, doesn't know the basic info on ESC and even the most basic European geography. Like, please.

9. I can't believe we live in a world where San Marino is a serious contender to win Eurovision. What a story that would be.

At the very least their best-ever result is a guarantee, right?

10. Does San Marino even have a venue that could host 2022?

11. Pretty obsessed with this alternative angle of The Roop's performance, the mexican wave light show on the second chorus is incredible, such a shame we hardly see it on the main show.

The audience are so rowdy for this and rightly so ha.

Wishlight, Timbo, Denemarken and 3 others like this.
  12. I don’t want to rain on your parade but San Marino is not a serious contender. She’s at 2% in the odds and I can’t see her doing wonders with juries.

13. I am screaming at the dancers running behind the camera for the first 30 seconds ddd.

14. It feels like Moldova has to be sacrificed in order for Serbia to qualify so I’m at peace with that.

Alenko and michaelhird like this.
  15. Can't wait to see today which fave of mine will succumb at the expense of Austria qualifying.
    [​IMG]

Wishlight, Rob, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  16. I’m sure I’ll forget something completely obvious, but when was the last time a Eurovision had a guest appearance by a well-known personality? While not quite the same in that they weren’t vocalists themselves, I’m thinking of Dita von Teese for Germany 2009 or Evgeny Plushenko for Russia 2008?

Sprockrooster likes this.
  17. Haha queen! Can you share the link? I would love to see that.

18. The BBC covered it and said Flo Rida has had FIVE fucking UK Number #1s. Thankfully I was not living here then and do not claim responsibility.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  19. That's not much of an achievement when the sausage roll man has had 3 / 4.

20. Yeah, and only 1 or 2 of them were his songs. He was just a feature on the rest. He hasn't charted in the UK in 6 years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.