Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. It seems on Instagram that KEiiNO will alter their staging and costuming after seeing the feedback from audiences that it was too drab. They are in this to win it all. I appreciate that effort.

Wishlight and popdorian like this.
  2. Laura will come through I’m sure.
    [​IMG]

Kadebostany likes this.
  3. Raylee is back with her version of Blinding Lights:

4. WHY are they making it sound like such a rip-off?? The style could still be similar and the melody is original enough but that intro? It's like they wanna lose credibility.

Wild was super unoriginal too. She might be the most popular NF artist that doesn't do anything for me.

constantino likes this.
  5. Very bland bunch for this weeks MGP. It's Maria Solheim or Raylee for me, Ketil Stokkan's entry is truly awful.

6. I'm getting much more Physical vibes myself, but regardless they saw that 80s bandwagon and jumped right on. Does it stop me bopping to it? Hell no...

UltimatColossus and constantino like this.
  7. Raylee doesn't have a shred of originality, but her willingness to perform Aldi versions of better songs to the level of being just-about-decent is a bit of a scream at this point...

Island, Wishlight, Rhombus and 4 others like this.
  8. Croatia‘s Dora has 4 female hosts, slay.

Kadebostany likes this.
  9. Is Raylee's Hero a Physical Lights shameless rip-off? Yes.
    Will I complain about that? No.
    Will I bop hard to that? Hell yeah.

10. I disagree with the Blinding Lights and Physical comparisons. Yes, it has 80s influences but so did 100 of other songs last year and 1000s before it.

Kadebostany likes this.
  11. I... didn’t understand the problem the fans had with the Keiino performance. It was great. Much better than their usual Kidz Bop stylings.

12. The fuck is this shit?!

Apparently not!

Kadebostany likes this.
  13. This is.............. not good.

Aksel is winning this isn't he
    [​IMG]

Kadebostany likes this.
  14. Laura girl what is this Victor Crone reject track

Kadebostany likes this.
  15. Finland happily marching towards another DNQ.

WoW73 and stevo_1988 like this.
  16. The Laura song needs a good revamp.

17. I actually like all 3 but Ue La La is my favourite, in all its Pookie boppery.

stevo_1988 likes this.
  18. I think La La Love will probably win and has the best chance at ESC but I really like Ue La La.

stevo_1988 likes this.
  19. All three of Eden's songs have grown on me. All three are lightweight bops. I think Set Me Free is the weakest, but I will be happy with any choice. I'm mostly in favor of La La Love winning though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.