Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 290 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Okay the Omaga instrumental is a serve

constantino likes this.
    Maki, Sprockrooster, basil and 8 others like this.
  3. Tom Aspaul relentlessly stanning Natalia on his Twitter is such a mood.

Kadebostany, Wishlight, basil and 9 others like this.
  4. So i fell into Go_A rabbit hole and for the last few days been watching Go_A videos on Youtube non stop.
    This documentary about Kateryna and Go_A is just so emotional and made me cry so hard. She suffered so much! What a sad childhood... I’m so happy she seems to find her footing now and can do what she loves to do. Really just want to give her a big big hug! You guys should check it out too, there’s English caption!

5. XXX

XXX

I've been listening to the album #Idinazvuk so much the past couple of days and it's so good.

I'll watch this later tonight, thanks for the post.

ateensfan and Future Lover like this.
  6. Wait not Natalia scamming the juries AND me into thinking ‘Sugar’ is a good song

7. The studio version of Sugar is serviceable. Although the best bits are when she isn't singing.

8. Apparently France would’ve won under the 2013-2015 voting format... I love the 2016-2018 way of presenting points (HATE the way they present televotes now) but I distinctly remember the EBU saying in 2016 that this new format wouldn’t drastically change results...

Also, Australia would’ve won in 2016.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. Watched it last night and loved it. Their album is really good. I hope they find their market and continue making music.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    ateensfan likes this.
  10. I prefered France but I am glad Italy won since it was the clear televote winner. I hate that the jurys can prohibit a victory.

Wishlight, Rob and Deborux like this.
  11. Totally agree, the televote winner should always be the winner overall. How can a song that isn't the most popular with those paying to vote win the whole contest?

Also, the winners were better when it was 100% televoting in my opinion.

12. Jury voting is the norm for this contest, televoting is the exception. The juries in theory are a good balance to the race to the bottom novelty acts the 100% televote was encouraging.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  13. XXX

XXX

Reason enough to keep the current rules if it meant that that terrible song from Australia lost out to the iconic '1944'.

Ana Raquel likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Burzum, Maki, LTG and 32 others like this.

15. So I think maybe Belarus isn't coming back next year

16. Sorry but

[​IMG]

17. We don't even air Eurovision here in Brazil, but Maneskin is #5 on the Spotify viral charts? That's massive!!!

And PJ's favorite winner Fairytale is #50 on Spotify's global viral charts. the way us the three remaining fans won!!!!

18. I try to forget that I low key stanned Fairytale in 2009.

19. Shum is Number 1 on the Spotify worldwide Viral Charts while Jendrik’s I don’t feel hate is No 17 , very surprisingly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.