Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Was TIX lip syncing his performance? Or is he just so talented a vocalist that he sounds pitch perfect every second of the song? If he was miming I don't get why that was allowed? It was jarring to watch.

I was thinking there was something very weird going on with some of the vocals last night in MGP? Not just TIX, Rein Alexander too looked like he was miming. And Raylee’s vocals had improved suspiciously well from the first semi, it was only the ad-lib she did towards the end that genuinely sounded live.

Was TIX lip syncing his performance? Or is he just so talented a vocalist that he sounds pitch perfect every second of the song? If he was miming I don't get why that was allowed? It was jarring to watch.
Yes, i wrote this last night, too. TIX mimed, and perhaps some others, too. Also in Finland, the interval acts were hardly live it seems

Raylee was definitely singing live, but with some really, really loud pre-recorded vocals. Honestly, I think this is something we're just going to have to get used to - the pre-recorded vocals drowning out the live vocals. Melodifestivalen (and probably other ESC-related shows too) has been doing this for years and it will infect Eurovision eventually, now that not all vocals have to be live.

Have they come out with any restrictions regarding this in Eurovision, by the way? Like, can the artists have some of their vocals pre-recorded as well or is it just the backing singers' vocals? And if only the backing singers', how many different singers can there be? 5? 10? 100?

Time for the very first top ten

EuvcmqsWQAMveRg

My top 10 so far...think I’m probably way out of touch with what is popular!

Attachments

• 2718F0E3-D05B-4FFF-AE63-1FBE9D94AFDA.jpeg
    2718F0E3-D05B-4FFF-AE63-1FBE9D94AFDA.jpeg
    844 KB · Views: 32