Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Trying to reserve judgement until I hear the full thing but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t getting chaotic Electro Velvet vibes.

2. Spain and Germany really don't wanna win these days, do they?

3. Spain, Germany and UK really love to fight for last place, don't they?

Wishlight, saviodxl and soratami like this.
  4. I'm still getting over Norway's outrageous stupidity. Monument might not have been an overall winner, but it's a brilliant song, performed immaculately, almost guaranteed to pick up the votes through pure goodwill alone. I can't even make it through Fallen Angel. So disappointed.

5. Cyprus is comming tomorrow afternoon.

6. But won't be on Spotify until Sunday because Panik want to plug their shitty app

[​IMG]

7. If Panik thinks I am going to go to great lengths to hear El Diablo tomorrow on their dumb little app then... they're right. I will absolutely be jumping through hoops for this.

8. How did they go from Violent Thing to this??

I hate that this will take a valuable place in the final

9. I’ve been streaming Violent Thing since last year and completely forgot it was Germany. Wasted bop!

Conan likes this.
  10. The german song has leaked and it‘s rather annoying ddd

11. There's a facking ukulele on the song, so I'm not surprised.

12. Darn it, i wanted a good song from my neighbours again!

13. Well, just listened to it. It's good for JESC.

He's pretty, though, so I forgive him.

14. It‘s just a happy good feel song with a twist in the chorus, people might like it, it‘s just not my cup of tea.

AllRed likes this.
  15. Just sat through 20 mins of Greek TV to hear the Cyprus reveal, but it was worth it

It's a contender that's for sure. A very strong showing from Cyprus this year, and to be honest I don't think it would sound out of place on Chromatica. She's giving a strong Tamta visual in the video. I wouldn't be surprised if this topped a lot of people's lists this year...

michaelhird, basil and CLJC87 like this.
  16. I find it a bit more early Gaga, which is a good thing. It's stuck in my head after 1 listen already.
    Germany, NEIN

17. Based on the snippet I heard of El Diablo, it's BYE to Finland from my top ten...

18. MB

MB

Can someone direct me how to watch it? The app doesn’t seem to be working for me.

19. Is Poland competing this year at all? They still haven't revealed their entry and I haven't seen any news or plans about this any time soon. I mean unless they send Slavic Girls again I am not interested (no more ballads!!!) but it's still weird there seems to be no news.

20. Maybe @Phonetics Girl can explain??

soratami and Phonetics Girl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.