Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. https://panikmusic.gr/eldiablo-kikloforia-video/

I am SO happy we've got product placements again! No one does that like Eleni, though....

basil, Alenko and MB like this.
  2. I guess that even El Diablo has to worry about dandruff.

WoW73 likes this.
  3. DAS

DAS

I love el diablo after my first couple of listens - i definitely have a similar feeling about this as i did for me first listen of Fuego and Replay, i'm hoping for good staging for this song and that Elena can deliver good live vocals

4. El Diablo is very The Fame Monster GaGa. It's good, but not as good as Replay.

EDIT

No. It's more of a 'over the hills and far away / a million miles from LA / just anywhere away with you'.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  5. @Robsolete will approve

Robsolete likes this.
  6. Considering our local Fox News equivalent is handling that... I'd say representing Poland this year is a bit like singing at Tr*mp's inauguration. The powers that Eurovision shouldn't even let us in, teebs.

7. Cyprus rarely disappoints yay.

8. They should ban us for a couple of years. There, I've said it.

Phonetics Girl likes this.
  9. SCREAM

10. NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm wheak.

11. El Diablo is good, but Laurell Barker really does rewrite other popular songs shes heard doesn't she.

Wishlight, basil, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  12. Greek jury, is that you?

maikos87, Conan, LTG and 9 others like this.
  13. The auto tune in El Diablo..... ok

14. I'm bopping but it's gonna be a MESS live isn't it

[​IMG]

15. El Diablo ripping Bad Romance, Love Me Land, Anywhere and like a touch of Judas to create a mega banger? I’m SOLD. Cyprus continuing to serve me bops is all I can ask for.

16. Yeah this will sound bad live no?

17. This Cyprus song is a bop. Not quite Fuego/Replay levels, but sounds so anthemic still. Hope they can do it justice live.

Alenko and basil like this.
  18. Remember recorded backing vocals are allowed this year...a game changer for some of these acts. Plus Cyprus deserve a win after years of bops.

19. A mess but I don't hate it.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.