Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Ireland gives me winner vibes, if it was 2013. Not bad though and one of my favourites of the few we've heard so far.

2. Ok I'm slightly obessed with Irelands entry, we have sent some real stinkers the last few years but this is the early noughties vibe with just enough cheese that I absolutely adore. As long as they get the staging right for it hopefully we might actually get into the final this year. She is giving me Ariana levels of mumbling through some parts of the song. Enunciate you words on the night please Lesely

Wishlight, phily693, Rob and 2 others like this.
  3. Ireland’s entry isn’t bad - I prefer it to Story of My Life but the vocals sound really muddy. With that said, it’s currently in my top 5 of this year so far.

4. Is El Diablo on YouTube anywhere? I feel humiliated that I can't find it...?

5. Not yet, only on panikrecords.gr til Sunday

Slamb likes this.
  6. So Lesley lipsynced the performance on the Late Late show...guess we're waiting until the Semi-Final for a live vocal then!

[​IMG]

basil, Wishlight, constantino and 3 others like this.
  7. Ireland is good for Ireland, but not competitive in comparison to what everyone else is bringing. An improvement, but I still don't expect them to qualify.

constantino likes this.
  8. I'm sorry, but this should be disqualified on the grounds of plagiarism. Elena deserves a better song.

9. Apparently Irelands creative director is the same guy who did heroes for Sweden from few years ago. I'm shocked we seem to be actually trying this year. It's all up to you on the night lesley

Rob, Wishlight, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  10. Just because one song fits on top of another doesn't mean it's been plagiarised

11. Hurricane’s song being called “Loco Loco” is reassuringly on brand and I expect nothing less than a high energy bop with full choreography!

soratami and Alenko like this.
  12. Slovenia sends gospel....

13. Voda was miles better.

cjwhite1, constantino and WoW73 like this.
  14. Austria and Slovenia sending songs named Amen

[​IMG]

15. Have Lovad and Tainá joined the same cult?

[​IMG]

popknark2 likes this.
  16. Slovenia won’t be bothering with a place in the final then

17. This ticks all my boxes.

Wishlight and Alenko like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.