Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Nothing of worth was lost.

Manizha and GO_A beg to differ...

26tn1BvhAxxj5v80E.gif

I may be a few gins in but Azerbaijan is a bop. I am getting Ariana vibes from the styling and high ponytail but god damn is she stiff as hell during all the choreography. Gonna be interesting to see how she manages on the night.

This sounds lit.

Ding-dong! Details of two online shows! - Eurovision Song Contest

Eurovision Song Celebration: Live-On-Tape
As well as guiding us through the backstage action, Krista will host the second edition of Eurovision Song Celebration, which last year saw the streaming of all 41 official videos in place of the cancelled Semi-Finals.

This year, to honour the hard work each country has put into their 'live-on-tape' back-ups, we'll be creating a special program showcasing all 39 of these performances.

As a condition of entry to this year’s Contest, each broadcaster had to record a live-on-tape performance that can be used in the unfortunate scenario that an artist cannot travel to Rotterdam or has to quarantine on-site.

All live-on-tape entries have been scrutinised by the EBU and a representative from an independent voting observer, as well as the host broadcasters, to ensure the integrity of the Contest.

We hope to see as many acts as possible on the Rotterdam Ahoy stage, but you’ll get the opportunity to enjoy all the live-on-tape performances (as well as bonus material) one week after the final, during Eurovision Song Celebration: Live-On-Tape on Saturday 29 May. Stick it in your diaries.

I may be a few gins in but Azerbaijan is a bop. I am getting Ariana vibes from the styling and high ponytail but god damn is she stiff as hell during all the choreography. Gonna be interesting to see how she manages on the night.

Finally found my partner in crime! I was desperate to find someone else obsessed with the song!

he/him/his
I understand putting Lithuania first but San Marino too? I hope they still qualify.

Georgia, Albania, Portugal and Bulgaria back to back? Mama this is boring.

I am also a bit tired how they favor the fan faves like Switzerland, Cyprus and Serbia with very good spots.

I am also a bit tired how they favor the fan faves like Switzerland, Cyprus and Serbia with very good spots.

Has Serbia been given a good spot though? Directly after Moldova and Iceland?

I have no say i'm pretty surprised by some of the choices in the running orders - Denmark closing Semi 2? Really?? I would have swapped Denmark and Finland personally

he/him/his
Well Serbia got the last possible spot in the first half but yeah maybe they will be outshined.

They think they are very clever putting El Diablo and Fallen Angel back to back ddd.

They have released a recap in the running order and now Israel stands out more than Croatia so I‘ll be mad if Croatia doesn‘t qualify now.

And I guess they put all the semi2 ballads in a row so Switzerland could shine brighter.