Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Maybe he can be a backing singer or dancer? Please?

Monkey0 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  2. I still won‘t believe it til they all officially announce it but thank God.

3. Cyprus seems to be going big after the Sandro debacle. I actually liked Running but I understand why it didn't connect. This on the other hand has potential to be very successful.

Monkey0 likes this.

4. Mother, why don’t you want me?
    Please... Mother, please, don’t make a mistake, say yes to life

[​IMG]

5. this was on my contest playlist for so long dddd and it seems that she is a better singer than Tamta at least. She lacks stage presence from what I've watched, though.

Monkey0 and constantino like this.
  6. For sure she's much more capable vocalist and stage presence can be faked with proper performance and tricks.

Kadebostany likes this.
  7. Not me looking like the Kombucha girl while watching these Senhit videos of Eurovision covers

Sprockrooster and Kadebostany like this.
  8. Senhit has too much money.

Square, Kadebostany and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. The only mistake about these videos is that she chose the wrong Congratulations instead of this work of art

10. Kadebostany and constantino like this.
  11. I thought those three thumbnails at the final row were three unrevealed (and stronger) songs but they are just links to rules and voting. These nine don't do it for me sadly.

constantino likes this.
  12. Ue La La *could* be good...if they re-wrote it and changed the production.

13. New logo is here:

[​IMG]

Sprockrooster likes this.
  14. There was also this one:

Alenko likes this.
  15. Carolina Deslandes, Karetus, Da Chick, Neev, Tatanka, Stereossauro, IAN, Irma and Virgul among the 20 composers for Festival da Canção 2021.

[​IMG]

16. I really want Little Big back for next year to represent Russia they were so catchy for me.

WoW73 and Alenko like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.