Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. IAN's album SLAPS

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Karetus ughhhhh their minds! Stereossauro is also a great name, indeed. There is a Brazilian composer it seems, which I'll also most likely root for even if I don't like the song (which is probably going to happen considering this is her latest release).

Juango and constantino like this.
  3. Apparently, the Alabama Watchdog song from Eesti Laul 2021 is transphobic.

[​IMG]

4. https://genius.com/Alabama-watchdog-alabama-watchdog-lyrics
    [​IMG]
    It's also promoting the "covid isn't real" theory, so why be transphobic unless you want a column in the Guardian?

5. If came across Heleza on iTunes, I like it! That Alabama crap can go back into hell as far as I am concerned

HeartbrokenAnonymous likes this.
  6. The ESC 2021 drama has started with a bang, huh?

[​IMG]

7. Eesti Laul really has gone to the dogs huh.

Kadebostany likes this.
  8. Heleza is my favourite for Eesti Laul though I must confess I have a soft spot for Uku dd

constantino likes this.
  9. This screams schlager sent at Melodifestivalen by an old lady and getting last in the semi

and i think that's beautiful

10. I only enjoyed 4 out of the 24 Eesti Laul songs.... Let's hope it's not going to be THAT kind of a Eurovision...

11. A couple of cute songs.

At least Uku has a good song this time.

constantino and WoW73 like this.
  12. Yes, Uku's is one of the four songs I enjoyed. Heleza, Kea and Gram-of-fun the other three

Alenko likes this.
  13. Heleza and Gram-Of-Fun are the best for me, Uku S. and Kea are OK, Sissi can bring it on the live performance, Tanja is guilty pleasure. Not feeling much the rest.

14. I like a few of the Estonian songs but it's so clearly going to be a Uku vs Koit (at a push) situation that I'm not going to invest in any other song too heavily from a competitive standpoint.

15. I liked these:

The writer of the 2020 Junior Eurovision winning song:

constantino likes this.
  16. I'm keen to know what Karetus come up with.

Ana Raquel likes this.
  17. I LOVE these two:

Ana Raquel, Monkey0 and constantino like this.
  18. Tutti is my favorite from the French selection. I am a sucker for that French pop boy hand-clapping style of song.

AllRed and andymc35 like this.

19. These are cute too.

Looks like Voilà is the big fave though which is SO french but in a good way.

constantino and Kadebostany like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.