Eurovision Song Contest 2021 | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WoW73, Apr 23, 2020.

1. That Terence James song is really good, but it's BEGGING for a revamp.

Alenko likes this.
  2. For those of you who said: "I love Sanremo, if only it could be longer"

3. Colours (the song offered to Poli Genova in 2018 for Bulgaria and Michela in 2019 for Malta) is now in the Croatian NF selection.

4. Is that even allowed? I heard the song has been online for a while.

5. But it hasn't had a 'commercial advantage' of an official release. Leaked demos don't really count.

Alenko and TheChoirgirlHotel like this.
  6. Like Arcade being online since 2016? (:

Alenko likes this.
  7. Omg Lesley Roy is coming back we going Dublin 2022!!!

8. lol

9. Believe women!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. In more exciting new Hurricane are officially confirmed too, can‘t wait for their banger.

11. Waiting for some redacted involved to call it the next Euphoria again, only to end up with a dated early 2010s mess. Imagine how tired I am.

12. So, do we like the San Remo 2021 lineup?

[​IMG]

Kadebostany and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. Francesca and Noemi's songs being written by Mahmood

[​IMG]

LTG, phily693, 7thSugababe and 4 others like this.
  14. Apparently Jalisse's San Remo submission was rejected for the 24th consecutive year.

phily693, Alenko and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. RAI probably still feels their heart attack when they almost won 1997 because RAI forgot to cancel the fee for ESC and had to participate.

16. The fact that so many people are so pressed about Jalisse winning Sanremo over 20 years later is iconic. Trust Italy to resent one of their best entries that much.

17. Stefania is having a NF with 5 songs to choose from. Sadly all are by the Dream Team.

I sorta liked Superg!rl in a JESC kind of way though so there is some hope left.

Kadebostany likes this.
  18. Ok, does anyody know how today's Eurovision Again will work? Who's competing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.