Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 127 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. In an uneven number, how are first and second half divided?

2. Awwww :( this was heartbreaking, and it hurts even more as I've been following Ronela for quite some time now.

I get that she tried to bring something different, which sadly didn't work. But seeing SWITZERLAND in and her (or anyone else) brings a bad taste in my mouth.

3. I'm stuck between wanting a Ukraine win so then Sweden hosts or a UK win for the possibility of a Manchester Eurovision 2023

dangeleyes, AllRed and Bookwormboy like this.
  4. The first half is top-heavy. I could see them shafting Ukraine into one of the first 6 slots. Possible show opener or very early on in the running order in favor of putting Spain on later (Italy is also already on later so that spot is filled).

5. Don't think we know

6. [​IMG]

Txetxu and nathanspears like this.
  7. Maybe all the ballads will cancel each other out and Italy will not win after all again ddd.

8. Denmark's drummer girl deserved it for the excitement alone. Gurl was on fire! Where are the gifs?

lilylu likes this.
  9. Let me dream

10. I don't think Italy were ever due to win again anyway.

11. It's more likely to be one of the big 5 that would host in the event Ukraine wins so that could still mean the UK hosts.

I'd like a Cardiff Eurovision though.

sjoerd.. and popdorian like this.
  12. I hope Cyprus pass the next round, shine in the final and do some justice for the ethnic bops. Love u, Ronela!

Bookwormboy, Txetxu, AllRed and 2 others like this.
  13. Turns out the lil’ Armenian with the Bantu knots DID have the best song of the night, I’m shook. What. a. chorus.
    I’ll be Qami Qaming nonstop till Saturday.

[​IMG]

14. The fact that Italy is 2nd in the odds has to be some sick joke. Imagine enjoying listening to that. That brividi brividi "hook".
    [​IMG]

15. Mahmood is a good singer but he does not sound good singing at that range.

16. Okay but after RAI hosting this atrocity, are we ready for the BBC to fuck it up a second year in a row? ddd Though I can only see that with Ukraine winning, the hype surrounding Sam is giving fake hype of Malta 2021 vibes.

17. I'm kind of happy with the results, because it gives Chanel a better chance of placing well.

daninternational and Txetxu like this.
  18. Ukraine opening, Switzerland 2nd?

19. They could open with Ukraine as a welcome and we support message. But if they came first or second in their semi (which they probably did) this would be seen as unfair so I think Moldova could be the opener right now. From Semi 2 I could see Ireland or Czech Republic as the opener too.

Switzerland will very much so get the second spot though ddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.