Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 128 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. I think Italy has the most stunning song in the contest nn but seeing their rehearsals, I’m not sure they can pull it of. I think they will be like fifth. I found their Sanremo performance really good, though.

2. You have to keep in mind that both were touring before the rehearsals so their voices were very tired.

I guess with a week to rest now it will sound better.

3. Italy's song is, to me at least, the same as Fai Rumore and L'Essenziale - Italy on ballad autopilot.

Disobedience and Juango like this.
  4. I'm so mad about yesterday's results - we're going to have to endure a snoozefest on Saturday.

An Ukraine - Switzerland - Molvoda opening would be must pleasing, with Ukraine setting an electric start to the show and then everything going downhill for a while.

Alenko and mi|kshake like this.
  5. So with all these snoozefest songs, you all want Malta in the final, right?

dangeleyes and 3words~ like this.
  6. Ready for Queen Konstrakta to replicate her local arc by being an underdog that goes viral in the two days between the semi and the finals and places higher than expected. Or totally flop because RAI is fucking horrible.

7. This was posted under "The exclusive preview of Ireland's postcard" and I snorted
    [​IMG]

8. If Serbia doesn’t qualify I’ll… be upset :(

9. Can we also appreciate S10 getting emotional at the right moment?

Let‘s see if Australia can do the same.

10. About thursday:

WHAT I THINK WILL PASS

Surefire

Serbia
    Australia
    Estonia
    Poland
    Sweden

Great chances

Cyprus
    Finland
    Czech Republic

Toss up

Romania / Ireland / Israel / Malta (10th place)

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  11. I'll be devastated if Ireland doesn't qualify.

12. She has very few chances of doing it - but I'll be voting for her!

13. It's painful how good Austria is on the studio version. Not sure a better vocal would have saved them though.

I can see Ireland getting out of the second semi. It's so much stronger than last night. But she'll get some votes from me.

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    Bookwormboy likes this.
  14. My twee girlies S10, Amanda, Rosa, Systur, Monika and Maro marching into the final x

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  15. Even if she doesn't qualify, she delivered another iconic Derry woman losing her passport moment. And for that I am grateful.

16. Kii

Txetxu likes this.
  17. He moves like a marionette jfjjd

Alexa play I’m a marionette by abba

SecretsOfFatima likes this.
  18. Got 9 out of 10 right, though! Did not see Iceland making it, to be perfectly honest.

19. Nn yes it was shocking inside the arena too

I’d say it was a quarter/fifth empty?

Future Lover likes this.
  20. None of you talked about Croatia plagiarising Taylor Swift and I’m mad nn!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.