Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. Is this the year Russia will internally select MARUV?

2. Apparently, Verona is one of the candidate cities and wants to host it in a Roman amphitheatre.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    WowWowWowWow, Island, ufint and 14 others like this.
  3. Ukraine of course.

4. The Arena is wonderful but doesn't it have to be a close theater according to the EBU rules? Also I think it's too small for the stage and the seats.
    I think it's gonna be Milan or Turin.

Kadebostany and Jamie like this.
  5. I think Spain will select Famous:

daninternational likes this.
  6. DAS

DAS

I wonder which acts of Eurovision past (or from previous national finals) will take part in Eurovision 22 - I’d like Arilena Ara to take part in FIK again this year, also I’d like Poli Genova to represent Bulgaria again. If Armenia are able to return I’d love Athena to represent them and get her chance

constantino likes this.
  7. One of the following acts for Malta and we should be good (fingers crossed!)

Brooke could do well with a Symphonix production (and I believe she has material coming out with them shortly). Emma is quite known in Italy so I can totally imagine the delegation approaching her for the ticket knowing how sly we Maltese get with Eurovision.

Jamie and discoteca like this.
  8. Can someone please fill me in about why RAI is a mess and a half?

9. Just watch the 1991 Eurovision ddd. The male host was a total mess, especially during the voting, the orchestra played some songs too fast or had weird instruments, the show lasted 30 minutes longer than usual and to top it off of course this was a year where Sweden and France had the same amount of points so no one knew at first who won.

Anyway that was 30 years ago but then you have San Remo that takes ages too. But EBU controlls the contests much more now so I am sure it will be fine.

They already have a heads up since there will be only 25 songs in the final since a big5 country won, so they already have an extra 5 minutes.

Wishlight, Island, Veeis and 4 others like this.
  10. Sanremo takes ages because between a song and the other there's 30 minutes of monologues, sketches and guests ddd the format is totally different.
    What I'm scared of is RAI coming up with the usual names for the hosts i.e. 60 years old men who can't speak English. They need to come up with someone young and fluent in English/French.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    DoggySwami and Jamie like this.

11. Enjoy. It's the definition of hot mess.

12. Rafaella Carra is 60+ but I think she can be a perfect host

13. Rumore Rumore

14. WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. Island

Island Staff Member

Rafaella and Sabrina to host please!

16. Rafaella and Sabrina would be a fucking blast and a honor!

WowWowWowWow, Island and discoteca like this.
  17. For me, those two are the ONLY options

WowWowWowWow and Island like this.
  18. You'll get Amadeus and you'll like it.

AllRed likes this.
  19. I wouldn't mind. It'd be so damn messy and I'd be living!

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.