Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 263 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. Space Man is #1 on Apple Music and is currently the #1 trending video on YouTube. This is uncharted territory for us really.

2. Assume it was this:

Something really needs to happen with the juries, it’s ridiculous

daninternational likes this.
  3. Just updated it with the right link.

nathanspears likes this.
  4. I think the public should be the only one to vote in the semi finals. And then 50/50 public/juries in the grand final.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  5. R92

R92

The way I just know I'm going to wear the fuck out of "Slomo" and "Fulenn" this summer.

Blond, constantino, Laurence and 12 others like this.
  6. A mess.

Laurence and Conan like this.
  7. Can’t get enough of Portugal’s entry today. Have been delving into her other stuff and there are some gorgeous tracks.

Blond, constantino, phily693 and 6 others like this.
  8. If anyone cares for Portuguese, Eurovision ballads, this is my all time favourite...

P Grandson, AllRed, Txetxu and 2 others like this.
  9. Midnight Purple is the one for me

10. Yes I think the EBU will turn down any offer by Rai hehe

11. A great show. Serbia, Ukraine and Irland were my favorites this year. Spain put on a great performance but the song is generic ad hell. Also, I was at the Eurovillage for the finale and the crowd went wild for Moldavia: a bop!

Burzum likes this.
  12. God Ukraines song is so good. The vibey breakdown at the end… stop I’m already bald!!

13. And

14. Sam is No.8 in the first look of the midweeks.

15. He

He

I keep going back to Chanel’s performance. How incredibly clean and tight was that? She just commanded the stage whilst being charming, and sounding great while doing all of that!!! It’s got to be one of the most impressive performances technically.

16. I know it‘s trashy but I love this one:

[​IMG]

17. I’m still quite shocked that France didn’t do better last night. They were much better than nearly all of the sad boy songs that got higher up the scoreboard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.