Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. Still pressed that this didnt qualify on technicalities.

michaelhird, Island, pmas and 6 others like this.
  2. i guess i'm the only one who stanned july jones on ema:

cjwhite1 and constantino like this.

3. I still can‘t see Ukraine and Russia participate this year.

ateensfan and Kadebostany like this.
  4. If Ukraine do make it to Eurovision, imagine this is going to do rather well.

Kadebostany, Alenko and samosamosamo like this.
  5. If Bosnia and Herzegovina could take part in 1993 and give their votes, I don't see why Ukraine and Russia couldn't still take part this year. EBU will just need to make sure to replace the inevitable boos Russia gets with cheering.

6. Mahmood and Blanco are the cover of the Italian Vanity Fair

7. Subwoolfer die challenge

Island, Wishlight, AllRed and 2 others like this.
  8. Sigh, I hope the negative reception towards Emma's entry convinces Warner Italia to scrap it completely. She is deserving of a much better song. :'(

9. Rumor has it that Bulgaria is ditching IMP and bringing back Kristian Kostov.

Sprockrooster, WoW73 and Alenko like this.
  10. What a mess. I love it ddd.

krajol and WoW73 like this.
  11. I'm in love with Slovenia's entry. It is such a piece of city pop.

12. Ronela turning up the trash x100000

[​IMG]

13. So looks like a fan somehow hacked bulgarias esc twitter and the drama was for nothing.

14. Ben Adams’ Attitude cover has yet to leave my brain so I wish they’d give up the goods for real.
    Or this too

cjwhite1 and Wishlight like this.
  15. This shits all over everything that's already out. What a song!

Sprockrooster, Alenko and Wishlight like this.
  16. If France picks this, that's my winner sorted for the rest of the season.

cjwhite1 and AllRed like this.
  17. Island

Island Staff Member

I’ve been listening to nothing but Navigateure the last few days and it made me go back to listen to Joanna’s album. While a little repetitive, it’s much better than I remembered. The production is killer throughout and it kind of makes Navigateure sound a little cheap in comparison, but I would love her to continue the slight Eurodance sound that’s being explored.

soratami likes this.
  18. I just listened to it and its really good, I like it. I an still laughing at that Vedran Ljubenko song H2O dieta, it should have been Croatian entry, it would have been the most interesting thing on otherwise such a boring Dora this year. He is actually from my hometown Dubrovnik.

TéléDex likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.