Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. My boss who is not a Eurovision fan somehow already heard Italy‘s song already and said it‘s good.

This worries me alot. I can see it winning.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  2. Played the Thats Rich performance for some locals and… they liked it. Cmon Derry 2023

3. Russian military radio frequency was hacked to play Dancing Lasha Tumbai.

4. Panties soaked
    Bussy vibrating
    Pheromones exhausted

5. The demo for Greece's entry-

This could really be a moment, looking forward to hearing the final version.

Txetxu, constantino and Alenko like this.
  6. How the memory of an Ukrainian singer representing Russia in an Eurovision held in Moscow with a song in both Russian and Ukrainian seems now not only distant but almost unreal.

7. This year will be a Ukraine vs. Italy situation for the win, that's pretty clear. I do believe I want to see Ukraine succeeding in order to make a brave, bold statement in Europe's name.

8. With the latest developments you have to think this was really calculated to be Ukraine = Russia.

9. It's possible. She's even singing about how she should have listened to her mother. (Which of course brings the Mother Russia epithet to mind.)

Txetxu and Alenko like this.
  10. My first Eurovision "content"!

11. Finally! We’ve been waiting 15 years for this.

AcerBenII likes this.
  12. Rumour has it we've gone to Milanov for a completely new song.

Praying that both Warner Italia and the PBS have ditched Out of Sight for good.

13. Surely they’ve taken note of the less than lukewarm reaction to the song so here’s hoping!

14. If they don’t cold open with Nicole then everyone involved needs sacking….

Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
    Conan, Txetxu and Maki like this.
  15. Jamala will perform at the german preselection this Friday.

popknark2 likes this.
  16. Tonight is Beovizija and Angelina said if she wins...she will add 30 seconds to Origami which I really need it!
    Not sure how to share this

Alenko likes this.
  17. I think they've pretty much cleared the path for Sara Jo, the semifinal she's in is basically a wasteland. She's also done the most promo and is pretty much a pre-determined winner in the media. Semi 1 has a decent set of possible finalists, and I'd be happy with any lady winning, literally anyone other than The Homophobe will do.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  18. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.