Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. Still no host city news? RAI fucked EBU again?

Txetxu likes this.

2. What‘s going on?

Island, phily693, Burzum and 7 others like this.
  3. I think it's a great idea to reveal where the host city is live at the first semi final. It will be very exciting.

4. Not quite, allow people to buy tickets then reveal the venue half an hour before the show starts.

soratami likes this.
  5. Or don't and take everybody there in blindfolds. Very dramatic.

soratami likes this.
  6. Eurovision Secret Song Contest 2020 - Live from somewhere in Italy - We will not tell you where it's being held!

7. On the heels of the Eurovision movie, Netflix is cross-promoting again and will be retrieving the contestants “Squid Game”-style - knock them out with sleeping gas and deliver them directly to the arena.

Disobedience and Alenko like this.
  8. RAI must think that Eurovision will be hosted in 2023 given how Rotterdam 2020 was hosted in 2021. Somebody let them know the pandemic isn't affecting shows anymore.

9. Italian media say it's gonna be Turin, even though there's not the final word from RAI it's almost certain. It's a beautiful city so book your hotels eurohunties!

EDIT: Ok it's official, the major of Turin announced it.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  10. Turin confirmed. Finally.

Island likes this.
  11. C'mon, ladies! Let's get booking!

[​IMG]

constantino and Square like this.
  12. Booked my hotel already didn't I panini

Island and constantino like this.
  13. KALOMIRA????

[​IMG]

Square likes this.

14. Can someone explain how ticketing (for the main event) works? I've heard it's a mess?

Alenko likes this.
  16. I’ve never been and would also love to get tickets. Is it a complete nightmare?

Txetxu likes this.
  17. Yes.

18. Yes it is. I was so lucky last year too to get em from someone working there. God bless.

19. Fucking finally. How do we get tickets for the final, ladies? --sad face--

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.