Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. I've only heard about 7 Eurovision entries so far and really enjoy some of them (Lithuania and Serbia in particular), while some are meh/annoying (Australia, Norway, Latvia).

2. Me too! I was worried that I hadn’t really gone back to listen to any entry except for Spain, France, and Ireland. But both of these shot into my favourites after just one listen.

Cyprus reminds me of another song and I can’t put my finger on it.

3. Norway is kind of lucky they didn't send Elsie Bay because Death of Us and Greece's Die Together aren't too far apart. They might've canceled each other out. Interestingly I think I read somewhere that Amanda could've potentially entered MGP with Die Together but chose not to. I would assume Elsie wouldn't have made the cut if Amanda had submitted to NRK.

4. I was enjoying Estonia until today but something has clicked and I am loving it now. That chorus is so simple but so catchy slowly creeping to my top 3.

Up N Down and Alenko like this.
  5. I just wish Estonia would learn to pronounce the words more clearly ddd.

seaodw likes this.

6. Bop!

I hope she can really sing that way.

7. You say this every year.

8. Why is Andromachi changed to Andromache?

9. It‘s something about translation of the greek alphabet.

I think you would translate it to a „e“ but pronounce it like „i“ or the other way around.

Anyway confusing since it messes up
    her spotify.

10. I absolutely loved 2018 and 2019. 2020 would’ve been messy but 2021 was definitely decent.

11. Sooooo going by Emma's IG post last night it is safe to say that we're keeping up with the tradition and leaving our reveal till the very end?

[​IMG]

I'll be pissed if she's just messing about.

Rob likes this.
  12. Has anything been said about who would host next year if Ukraine wins? I suppose it would be something similar to what would happen should Australia win.

dangeleyes likes this.
  13. I feel like Ukraine winning is all but a given no? I’d be very surprised if they don’t.

dangeleyes likes this.
  14. I am not sure. At least with the juries.

They didn‘t award Bosnia alot when they performed while being bombed during the 90s. Obviously times have changed and people express their solidarity different now.

dangeleyes and Robin like this.
  15. One day I want a country to leave their song reveal until the semi final rehearsals gjdjdjd

that would be a gag

16. Not me thinking this was going to be Pia Mia ever since the artists got announced...

But yes, a much-needed bop!

17. [​IMG]

18. You're not the only one nn.
    I mean we has Flo Rida last year

dangeleyes likes this.
  19. That Rosa Linn picture is already giving me Greece / Netherlands vibes.

Let‘s hope it‘s just as good.

WoW73 likes this.
  20. I'm sure Sweden would happily host for them

I just realised they have the same flag colors lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.