Eurovision Song Contest 2022 | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by Jamie, May 23, 2021.

1. Basically, with Cornelia, after 3 runs that were messed up technically or non-starters, the final run was pretty much perfect AND revealed the addition of some pyrotechnic effects, which made the climax feel truly winner-worthy.

With Cyprus, there's a lot of potential, but even in the final run there were too many wide shots and it didn't fully come together.

2. ddd

Let‘s hope history doesn‘t repeat itself.

3. Please let it be known that I was the original Brooke stan

4. Let's hope Brooke doesn't pull an Albina!

constantino, phily693, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  5. Caroline Polachek is that you?
    [​IMG]

Future Lover likes this.
  6. Laies, brace yourselves - SPAIN IS READY TO WIN. WHAT A FUCKING SECOND REHEARSAL - VOCALS VOCALS VOCALS!!

7. Can’t wait for Norway to bomb the jury votes but get one of the highest from public.

8. Darn it, Chanel drew 1st half

9. Don't worry! Chanel is going to SLAY THEM even performing 1st half.

LovingDays and Rob like this.
  10. Did Chanel and Sam use the same tailor?

Disobedience likes this.
  11. I've just rewatched all the rehearsal footage and nothing really stands out staging-wise. A lot of the performances suffer from the sun blocking out the background. But there are two things I haven't seen being discussed yet but drive me totally crazy: Basically everything is just slightly unbalanced and asymmetric (which is probably most evident during Cyprus and that giant something on stage, which is so off) and I can't believe that in 2022, you can basically count the LEDs with your own eyes on the visible middle part of the sun.

12. [​IMG]

ARE YOU READY GIRLS? CHANEL IS GOING TO WIN THIS! SLAY THEM QUEEN!

13. I actually have a new theory ddd. Based on the fact that we can see the middle part of the sun and it has a total number of twelve LEDs, what if they saw that the full sun looked extremely cheap and dated and so they decided to only use the non-LED side?

14. They are a great sport for this.

saviodxl likes this.
  15. Opening the show killed Cyprus with a strong performer last year. Make it number 12 after a boring ballad.

Alenko and AllRed like this.
  16. If Mahmood e Blanco are not going to up them vocals for the finals I actually can see them flopping on the leaderboard.

Wild Man. and Future Lover like this.
  17. I think France is the most likely opener, taking into account the staging (better to set that up at the start) and the fact they're not going to want to waste Spain in the first spot.

18. Yeah it's not working at all. Sounds dull, the staging doesn't match the song, there's no intimacy.

Many sites have got UK up to 2nd in the odds now.

Wild Man. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.