Eurovision Song Contest 2023 | The Popjustice Forum

Eurovision Song Contest 2023

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, May 16, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Let me know your wild speculations and conjecture in the comments below!

2. After 4 of the big 5 have been in the top3 in the past two editions, can Germany actually do it in 2023?

Denemarken and Island like this.
  3. I've still got 90 pages of the ESC 2022 thread to get through first!

4. I gave up on the 2021 thread when I was that far behind.

5. When do we think we'll actually know which country will be hosting this?

dangeleyes and Maki like this.
  6. Rumour has it that Poli Genova wants to compete for Bulgaria once more.

Be afraid.

Can they? Yes. Will they? No.

7. For 2023, I want my country to FINALLY send a female bop to Eurovision (Chanel, Albina, Eleni, Hurricane style). But with the current selection committee, it will not happen, and we'll get a white male ballad, I am sure.

8. I think around September the host city has to be announced but in this situation I don‘t think they will wait that long as they need a back up.

dangeleyes and soratami like this.
  9. Laura Põldvere to return for her third Eurovision trip to Ukraine.
    [​IMG]

10. My guess is each country that is bidding will also bid with a venue so we will get the host country and host venue at the same time. Otherwise, it would take too long and the host wouldn't have time to organize things.

11. Les Pays-Bas:
    AD3B551B-DEC4-4ED3-BC21-568F4393FDCE.gif

You have them already!

12. Yeah I am sure EBU is talking with other potential cities already just to be prepared. The question is when will Ukraine be ok saying it should be in another country.

dangeleyes and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. Poli: We should totally do a song together for next year.
    Philipp: Omg I would love that but will they even let me cross the border since I'm a Putin apologist? ":-("

WowWowWowWow and Monkey0 like this.
  14. misscatylove will win with outro

chisinau 2024 i am afraid

15. I remember that the old rules were asking each country starting from the one that placed 2nd. So if that is still the way BBC should be the first one up.

dangeleyes and WowWowWowWow like this.
  16. After this year's result we're getting soul-devouring ballads from Albania for another 10-15 years.

[​IMG]

17. So far Spain, Sweden broadcasters have offered to host. The city of Turin also expressed willing to host again since everything's already in place there. But I have a feeling the BBC will bring it to the UK

dangeleyes and Jamie like this.
  18. Well, not everything

19. RAI needs to stay away from hosting for another 30 years.

dangeleyes, phily693, xondus and 10 others like this.
  20. Fixed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.