Eurovision - Your Decision (UK National Final 2008)

After seeing this, I'm not expecting us to win Eurovision any time soon! Simona got through because she came across as 'demented' - excellent reasoning Carrie Grant! And I thought The Revelations lead singer was just as poor as either of Loveshy; both songs having catchy choruses but weak verses. If I have to pick, I choose Michelle Gayle for her dancing.

To be honest, if this is the strength of the songs and singing, I'm pretty glad we don't stretch it out for weeks like other countries!

I hadn't heard Michelle's song before and i reallly love it! The bit in it i didn't like was the background singer wooing over the verses. I couldn't hear Michelle and it let it down. But it was defently the catchiest song of them all.

Just please don't send Andy, he was boring on X Factor and on this he just came across as someone who is boring trying to be "cool" - though the song did remind of a Hot Chocolate cast off

Knightr634 said:
I hadn't heard Michelle's song before and i reallly love it! The bit in it i didn't like was the background singer wooing over the verses. I couldn't hear Michelle and it let it down. But it was defently the catchiest song of them all.

Just please don't send Andy, he was boring on X Factor and on this he just came across as someone who is boring trying to be "cool" - though the song did remind of a Hot Chocolate cast off

Exactly. Errol Brown should stage an assassination attempt and stop Andy robbing him of his livelihood!

B

BachelorNo2

There's only three words that can be used to describe this programme...

WHORRA LOADA SHIT.

We may as well ressurect Mr Blobby and send him next year, he'd have a much better chance than anybody else the BBC could ever possibely come up with.

I can't quite believe that BBC1 played that truly awful Almighty/1996-style remix of Love Shine A Light. Or that Katrina has the balls to actually appear and perform it. She must be hard up - the BBC pay about £250 for such an appearance. Poor Katrina. She's certainly not walking on sunshine tonight.

F

futurix

So out of all shit, the shittiest performance/song won. Well done, voters!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OMG this is so shit! What are people thinking!!!??? It';s going to come last and everyone is going be like "we should pull out from Eurovision"...ARGH!

I guess this just goes to show how much we, the humble PJ posters, know about the voting habits of the British public in general!

Desperately trying to look on the positive side - at least his live vocals are good, by the third time it had kind of grown on me?

For crying out loud - it's just like that song from Belgium last yet! What is wrong with the public? I mean a boiled egg...

Michelle was robbed!

rachel-mary said:
Desperately trying to look on the positive side - at least his live vocals are good, by the third time it had kind of grown on me?

I didn't listen the third time. I heard it twice, I cannot remember a word of it. I can remember Michelle's song. BRING BACK DAZ.

I reckon Michelle did win and Terry called out Andy's name because he wanted him to win. The whole of the audience wanted Michelle to do it and i can't see how he won it to be honest