Everything Everything - Man Alive (album) | The Popjustice Forum

Everything Everything - Man Alive (album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cool Beans, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Couldn't find a thread for the album. This is brilliant, Everything Everything deserve to be massive. I think it's definitely in my top 5 albums this year. Anyone else heard it yet?

I love pretty much every song, the only song that didn't really click with me was 'Leave The Engine Room'. 'Weights' is a perfect closing track.

I'm really glad it's in the itunes top 10, did not expect that at all. Could the free single of the week be persuading people to give the album a buy?

2. -SG-

-SG- Guest

How does the album sound compared to MY KZ UR BF ? This song/single is brillant really.

3. 'Leave The Engine Room' is actually my favorite on the album next to 'Tin'!

I'm enjoying the album. Granted, anything with the kitchen sink in it is going to take a bit of time to get used to, but it keeps my attention and actually has quite a bit of melody, so I am impressed.

4. The tracks are quite diverse but yet have a similar quality to them, probably due to the kitchen sink production and the singer's falsetto-like vocals. I think if you like My Kz, ur bf and Schoolin', you'll probably enjoy the album. Definitely worth a Spotify listen at least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.