Evil (by Robert and Michelle King) | The Popjustice Forum

Evil (by Robert and Michelle King)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Beginner, Nov 29, 2019.

1. I know I know it’s a CBS network drama. BUT it’s by Robert and Michelle King, the team behind The Good Wife. Like that one, this show also flies above the bar set for CBS shows. Reminds me of The X-Files and Hannibal as well. It’s really good and really weird.

[​IMG]

2. I can't decide if this is actually good or bad because some episodes I was truly zoning out. They did hook me right back in with the last two episodes though.

And I don't see this lasting long on CBS especially, it will be canned. Bookmarkt me.

3. Ddd well it’s already been renewed, so we’re at least getting a second season.
    I’m really enjoying it, it’s very cheesy sometimes and I’ve rolled my eyes many, many times, but the chemistry between Katja Herbers and Mike Colter... Whew. They make the show for me.

4. Canned after season two then!

I think my main gripe with this show is that they can’t decide whether to go fully dark or keep it family friendly. Like you I’m enjoying it too!

junglefish likes this.
  5. Anyone still watching this? I still can't decide if it's a good show, if it's pure camp, if it's genuinely bad,... I truly enjoyed the latest episode, the one with the Elevator game.

junglefish, Beginner and lushLuck like this.
  6. I actually love it. It’s definitely very CBS but it’s great! I like that this season is getting a lot darker in moments.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. I adore it, and I agree, this week's elevator episode might be their best yet. Some episodes are shakier than others, but it's always a ton of fun.

sesita and HairBodyFace like this.
  8. Rob

Rob

Is it available to watch on any UK streamers?

9. I just started this show and I’m already on episode 8. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it but I was completely wrong. Happy to hear it’s been renewed for season 3 already.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.