Exercise

She/Her/Queen
I went back to the gym again today after staying away from any form of exercise for two months plus!

tumblr_n2qry4jfP01rdutw3o1_400.gif

I've tried pre-workout a few years ago, took it for around 7-8 days during my evening exercise and I haven't slept for almost a whole year because of how anxious it made me feel. It was quite scary...

I adore pre-workout until I’m *in* it if that makes sense. Like it definitely boosts this pussy up but at the same time my face is itchy as fuck and I feel like I’m on drugs rubbing my face.

You just need to be careful with the one that you take, some are a lot stronger than others.

My friend gave me a scoop of theres and I felt wired for like 5 hours, where as mine just gives me a slight energy boost which feels nice.

I take Oxyshred every morning as my breakfast even if I'm not exercising (ddd), honestly can't start my mornings without it!

I haven't made it to the gym yet, the last time I went was months ago (I don't know what it is, I just can't find the motivation to go anymore and the thought of it fills me with dread, which is weird because I used to really enjoy it). I've started going on walks every morning though so babysteps I guess?

She/Her/Queen
I take Oxyshred every morning as my breakfast even if I'm not exercising (ddd), honestly can't start my mornings without it!

I haven't made it to the gym yet, the last time I went was months ago (I don't know what it is, I just can't find the motivation to go anymore and the thought of it fills me with dread, which is weird because I used to really enjoy it). I've started going on walks every morning though so babysteps I guess?
I usually just go for walks + runs to get my 10-20k steps a day in but she wanted to see if there were some trade last night at the gym so that’s why I went ASKFKFD

Sometimes a girl needs a change of scenery!

I usually just go for walks + runs to get my 10-20k steps a day in but she wanted to see if there were some trade last night at the gym so that’s why I went ASKFKFD

Sometimes a girl needs a change of scenery!
Ok but now I'm curious, was there some trade? Was it worth it? Ddd

Yeah this week I've been aiming for 20k steps a day, it's been easier than I thought!

Do you runners in the city like run in your neighborhoods or do you commute to a park and run there? I just can’t imagine running in my own neighborhood tbh.

She/Her/Queen
Ok but now I'm curious, was there some trade? Was it worth it? Ddd

Yeah this week I've been aiming for 20k steps a day, it's been easier than I thought!
It is easy! Especially when you get back into the groove to motivate yourself and do it daily. 20k is about like 4/5 pop alberms and that’s how I power through or two episodes of Race Chasers!

Sometimes when I’m extremely lazy, I’ll just tell myself girl just do an hour because you’re just wasting your free time to watch another episode of Real Housewives - get your butt moving!

There was ONE trade but he didn’t take off his shirt so…

I live in a constant caffeinated state, so my pre-workout barely does anything to me ñññ I take it for the creatine and beta alanine and that’s about it.

And I definitely have to get back to running. The Health app on my iPhone says my VO max is at 33 when it was at 43 just six months ago… shame.

Last edited: