Exercise | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Exercise

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inanotherlife, Feb 9, 2010.

1. I'm 17 and I weigh 52 kilo's. I'm happy with my body. The only place the fat or whatever it is seems to go is my bum, which is fine to me!
    And I hate exercise anyway.

Of course, my body could change anyday, but right now I don't feel the need to work out.

2. I'm slim, and I don't think I could gain fat if I wanted to, so I'm trying to focus my excercise on muscle-building as opposed to cardio. I've also been trying to eat more protein/drink special protein shakes. I think it's working.

3. I don't do it because I'm unhappy with my body I do it because I enjoy it. Plus I'm pretty scrawny so I wouldn't mind bulking up a bit.

4. I'm on a high-calorie diet at the moment. It's nowhere near as fun as it sounds. I have a new appreciation for milk. IT'S FREE CALORIES.

5. There will come a time when i'll actually put weight on when I eat something but until that time comes I intend to waste none of my precious life in the gym.

6. Damn you young'uns and your fast metabolisms.

7. I exercise, but even when I eat triple the amount I usually do nothing ever happens.

8. *pauses from eating Mars Bar* I'm the same.

I might be ridiculously unfit. I haven't checked!

9. I eat like a fucking pig, for at least a year it was my life's ambition to fatten up. But i've now resigned to the fact that for some bizzare reason my body thinks it hasn't stopped growing...and thus absorbs anything I eat.

As far as enjoyment of exercise goes, I do like sits ups now and again. Probably because I can do them so I don't feel like an unfit twat!

10. Every time I eat too much I grow an inch in height! I think it's sort of funny.

11. I'm drinking this stuff called Muscle Milk. It tastes like cake and is lactose-free!

12. I need to cut down. I'm pretty much unmotivated so diet it is i reckon.

13. I eat too much too, especially when I have a Domino's Pizza (I eat about 15 slices!). I used to grow an inch too, but nowadays nothing happens. (Probably because my school forces us to exercise 24/7.)

14. I've started to go running every morning for about 45 minutes around the park by my house and I'm going to start going to yoga classes again a couple of times a week. I currently have a lot of free time on my hands and I'm determined to not let that make me become fat.

15. I farm.

16. Farm what?

17. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I am so mad at myself I didn't start seriously training earlier. I wish I hadn't bought so many cds and signed up for personal training earlier. But it's never too late. START NOW.

18. I played football today for the first time in too long. My whole body is dead. However, once the tears in my muscles heal I plan on going on jogs early in the morning. I'm very skinny (8 and a half stone), so it's just a case of me building up muscle rather than having to lose weight.

19. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Eat egg whites for breakfast!

20. Me? Why? The thought of that's making me nauseous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.