Exercise | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Exercise

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inanotherlife, Feb 9, 2010.

1. That makes 3 of us.

2. *checks BMI*

Quadruplets.

3. I'm the low end of 18.

4. I'm still struggling to walk.

5. I weight ten stone. Is that right? 140 lbs? I'm going to start using "stone".

6. My BMI is 21.5. Hooray!

7. My BMI is 17.5. I'm around 170 centimetres and 50 kilos, but I'm still growing (both up and out). I do have a pretty healthy diet/exercise regime though so I'm not overly worried about how I'll end up. And to be totally honest, I'd rather be a little tubby and happy than freakishly skinny and unable to eat any foods I enjoy.

8. Whoops! I think that I'm dyslexic or something. I thought that the my BMI (which is actually 16.2) was 19.2! Fail.

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I'm overweight. Boo.

10. My BMI is 19. I have no idea what that means..?

EDIT (21:55): According to the posts above that's good! Yay!

11. 41.5
    I "win".

12. 17.5
    Only a bit under what it should be. I've always been tiny anyway.

13. Mine's 23.

YAY.

14. I walk nearly every day to work which is an hour and I do sit-ups and weights occassionally and I have just bought Just Dance for the Wii, thats pretty good exercise but I never seem to change on the bloody scales!! The bad thing for me is I am such a fussy eater I can't eat much varied healthy food!

15. Your BMI is unreliable. If this height/weight ratio was followed widely, then every single rugby player and most athletes would be morbidly obese and about to shuffle off their mortal coil.

Body fat percentage is more a more reliable indicator.

I'll bore off now....

16. This was on QI the other night wasn't it? I learn a lot about exercise but never do any. Ha!

17. Was it? Dunno. A professional athlete such as myself* is too busy watching Sky Sports and preparing egg-white omlettes.

* - I am not a professional athlete

18. Okay, I have a question from you very fit and healthy people. In general, fitness DVDs: yay or nay?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.