✌ EXID ✌ | The Popjustice Forum

✌ EXID ✌

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Junghwa

Main Dancer / Lead Visual

[​IMG]

Solji
    Leader / Main Vocalist

[​IMG]

Hani
    Main Visual / Lead Vocalist

[​IMG]

LE
    Main Rapper / Writer / Producer

[​IMG]

Hyerin
    Main Vocalist

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. Last edited: May 30, 2018
  3. Thanks for this thread! I love Exid and am glad they are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Hani is fantastic. She has such an offbeat personality that is so entertaining.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  4. How amazing is With Out U?

Island, Blayke and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  5. Todak Todak is my number one from the mini album, but Without You is definitely at least second place. Both have a strange timeless quality about them.

Island likes this.
  6. Also Hot Pink is finally on Spotify. In honor of Christmas I guess.

[​IMG]

Island likes this.
  7. Teaser for a new song:

8. Not here for basic ballady EXID.

Blayke and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  9. I actually quite enjoy their ballads. This one does sound a little saccharine on first listen, though. May sound better in full.

Island and evenwith like this.
  10. Hopefully it explodes into something since I'm getting When Loves Takes Over vibes from that.

11. It's another duo between Solji and Hani. Guess it's about somebody dying? Huh.

12. Their debut full length is out June first! This is all coming up on us so quickly. Woooooooooooooooooooo.

Island and SloMover like this.
  13. Remember the their awesome debut song? I'm hoping for something like that.

Blayke and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  14. I'm only really "here" for EXID for Ah Yeah, but I'm excited to check out their full album. The video for Ah Yeah is something else.

15. That photo of Hyerin is my new phone background. Absolutely gorgeous shot!

Can't wait for the album! I wonder if it'll be all new material or if it'll include previous singles.

16. Maaaan! This group has a real SOLID hardcore rapper! It's such an excitement moment when her voice pops up on their tracks,specially on Hot Pink!

17. A few more updates:

LE uploaded the full album track list. It seems we're really getting 11 songs with a couple of supplementary remixes slapped on (I'm sort of praying that Hot Pink mix is the same one they premiered in the KBS Song Festival mashup). A little nervous at the inclusion of Only One so here's hoping they at least buttressed the production a bit on that one.

[​IMG]

We also got LE's teaser image.

[​IMG]

And lastly I'm pretty sure this is a snippet of L.I.E. Which if so basically confirms they're going for something completely different from the "trilogy" this time.

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.