Extant | The Popjustice Forum

Extant

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Shockbox, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Did anybody check this out the other night?

I loved it. I thought Halle Berry was great, we got a lot of excellent relationships setup quickly and the mystery of how she became pregnant while being alone in space is really cool.

I really enjoyed it, I can't wait for the next episode.

2. Yeah I liked it, definitely on board for the next episode.

Reminds me a bit of the film A.I. with the robot kid haha.

3. This seems to be showing in the UK on Amazon Prime Instant Video, whatever the fuck that is.

Does anyone know how it's supposed to work?

Why can't it just be on Sky Atlantic like all the other good shows?

4. Prime is the Amazon version of Netflix?

You can get a 1 month free subscription but it looks like they'll be adding a new episode each week. So maybe get the 1 month free once the entire show is on there.

5. The trailer for this is amazing, but the it's one of those trailers that are too revealing - I feel like I've already seen half the series even though it was only a couple of minutes long.

6. I thought that but I found the first episode really gripping.

7. 2nd episode didn't do much for me at all, not too sure about this now.

8. It seems everything interesting was packed into trailer. They could speed up unfolding the mystery because it drags so much.

9. I'm almost half way through and I feel it's dragging a bit.

This would have worked much better if it was 8/9 episodes instead of 13.

It's bee renewed for a 2nd season. I don't know how season 1 ends but not sure where they could go with a 2nd season.

10. Rob

Rob

I enjoyed the show but it really dragged out, hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes and come back with a stronger Season 2.

Without giving anything away, most things were pretty nicely tied up with a small opening for a Season 2 storyline.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.