f(x) | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

f(x)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ribzy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. It was a debut Japanese single and, unfortunately, their swan song. We hope not, but it looks like it might be.

Absolutely amazing song. I agree.

"Hit That Drum" from the new Red Velvet EP instantly reminded me of it. You might like that, too.

loveontop and Salami like this.
  2. That’s so unfortunate. I’ve only discovered their music recently and it’s such a shame how things just ended without closure.

And thanks for the recommendation! I’ll check it out.

Cotton Park likes this.
  3. Victoria and Krystal did their yearly f(x) duty with this

4. What a great comeback, loving the concept.

junglefish, Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  5. If f(x) released Cowboy in Korean as a comeback I'd take it. At least we'd get a video for it. Cowboy is sublime.

Salami likes this.
  6. I've fully immersed myself in f(x) and they're probably my favorite kpop group now. I'm gutted that I've only gotten into them after things have slowed down (ended?) for them.

But I found this and it's incredible and deserves all of the awards and recognition.

Former member 21294 and He like this.
  7. He

He

Ugh it’s painful how SM just condemned them to die a slow death.

What is Krystal doing these days?

8. She's filming an action movie

Thanks to TWICE, Amber is now employeed as a translator.

9. So would that make 2f(x)?

10. 4 Walls is one of the greatest things that mankind has ever achieved. That chorus is so smooth with great harmonies. I stan them.

11. It's really an incredible song...
    And while there are a few tracks I can skip very easily, the album of the same name is also incredible...

Former member 21294 likes this.
  12. Every time it sneaks up on me in some shuffle play and I hear the first few notes unfold, kind of just timelapse blossom and crystallize, I still emit some sighing, happy, quiet and inexplicable something.

13. The album is the best thing about K-pop.

I’ve really got into Signal the last couple of days as well.

14. Apple Music told me an AMBER released new music but it was not this Amber. They’ve even grouped the music from both artists together. I hate them.

15. Spotify does this too. A singer from like 30 years ago has a song called I Think We're Alone Now in Tiffany's page and that annoys me so much ddddd.

16. Somewhere a Comeback Corner just died.

17. The youth jumped out.

Island, McQueer, PopZeitgeist and 9 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. I’m actually triggered.

GeiPanda, collxtion, Island and 8 others like this.

20. How am I only now just hearing this???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.