f(x) | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

f(x)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ribzy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. It's not the worst thing ever but the few songs i heard from that mixtape she did earlier this year sounded better.

2. White Noise is fine...
    It's not Lower, but it's honestly better than I would have expected SM to give Amber right now...

3. I feel like I'm the only one who likes Lower!? Or at least the only one who still uses it. It's basic as hell, yes, but I never skip it when it comes on shuffle.

4. I like the new Amber songs but I’m invested in liking her anyways. I’m glad she’s getting all these sponsorships to make money.

5. This ain't it, chief.

6. This is actually so sad when you think about it

7. He

He

What is this? Why is this?

8. It's literally her dancing alone to 4 Walls nn and it's sad...because she's alone

Slice of Life and loveontop like this.
  9. He

He

Oh, I watched it, and ached.

But like why is she performing 4 Walls with other 3 girls standing in for the members? What event is it?

10. The video stopped loading about 90 seconds in and I couldn't be more greatful...
    That was so depressing...

11. He

He

Her face is just... “why are they making me do this?”.

12. So this is already shaping up to be the time of the year where I see a lot of people struggling to make Christmas themed playlists... while this perfect song is sitting right there.

Probably the only one I listen to all the time regardless of the season.

Cotton Park likes this.

13. Sulli's gonna crush it with Dean....
    Haters can hate!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    PopZeitgeist likes this.
  14. Red Light remains as my favorite k-pop song after weeks of discovering new stuff. That production goes off. Also Krystal served in the video.

I think I am a SM Entertainment slut.

15. sub-unit "talent and taste" reporting in.

16. *SM female artists. Only eccentric unnie stans everyone from SM xoxo

17. I might don't listen to SM boy groups that are not EXO but I usually find their material stronger than other boy groups and I usually try their new songs (something that I don't bother to do with other male artists ddd).

Slice of Life likes this.
  18. EXO and SHINee release pretty good stuff and i can safely say i enjoy them a lot.

Misandry lost today.

Vixen and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.