Facebook cringing | Page 213 | The Popjustice Forum

Facebook cringing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Karma, Mar 13, 2008.

1. No it was a screenshot of me calling Professor Green a "flop" on Twiter and him replying to me defensively haha.
    I haven't posted about Gaga in a while because someone always comments "she's a devil worshipper/man/freak" and it really annoys me. Haha. I'm more protective over Gagz than myself, I get more offended when people slag her rather than slagging me. Odd! Haha.

2. Just deleted this one girl because she annoyed me too much. All her statuses about what she was eating.

"Is in work eating an apple and a muller ! God this diet malarky sucks cud do with a bacon sarnie! :("

"Is going to have chicken breast with noodles and have a nice glass of wine cos im only drinking lemonade later. Xxxx"

"Is home from work , been dancing had sum fruit and a yoghurt now im drinkin water and watching a film. Going to have a shower before i go to skittles tonight. Xxxx"

"Has just ate steak with salad mmmmm"

"Just had tea lush . Xxx"

3. Spot the irony...

4. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

6. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Ichiban, lipstick for Carlene.

7. Doesn't everyone look like that when casually listening to Selena Gomez?

I know I do *plays Naturally, looks threateningly into the distance*

8. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

9. Oh my.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

People just set themselves up for these things.

11. Oh my Christ.

12. What an abortion of a picture.

13. Oh dear. Some people are idiots.

14. Someone I went to school with is ALWAYS posting about what she's been eating or what she wants to eat or how she is about to 'sod the diet, off out wiv the girlies xxxx'.

I've blocked her from my news feed.

15. SBK

SBK

https://twitter.com/#!/takethatrule298

I know its a twitter one, but I can't work out if this person is for real... Letting Steps know your every move... okay then.

16. 'Hey Lee, Claire & Faye. I've just eaten dinner with my mum & Elisabeth. We all loved it.'

That is too funny. It can't be real, can it?

17. That person has more followers than I do. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

18. "@llatchfordevans @_ClaireRichards @Faye_Tozer Lee, Claire & Faye. Soz 4,not tweeting u @ mning break. I 4got 2 go it."

19. Oh lord! There are no words haha!

20. I get blocked by 2 of them and these strange people don't?? There no justice in the world anymore.

Back to FB though, so many people are posting the pics of the kids saying 'share this and FB will pay one dollar every time'. Do they not get its a hoax and some sicko has stolen someones photo to do this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.