Facebook cringing | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

Facebook cringing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Karma, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Wow.

2. Rmx

Rmx

A friend of mine who's from Amsterdam recently moved to my home town which is in the south of the country, but now he keeps on finding weird things and stamping them as 'oh those crazy people here!'. Like, he ordered a pizza and the pizza guy was wearing a helmet with bear-ears, which I'm sure is a pretty standard concept and probably originates from America, but he had to go out of his way to post a Facebook comment stating how 'crazy' the people there are. I couldn't possible translate but he names them as well, like... ehm... calling Americans 'yankees' or something.

I of course made a snappy comment. Hometown glory!

3. Oh god. I know it's bad, but I love when people from my high school have Facebook meltdowns.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

And I thought mid-eastern Ohio was bad.

5. Well thanks to Facebook I found out a convicted child rapist had been living not far from me, and the ridiculous thing is he was housed near a SCHOOL. Apparently he and his wife have been moved again cos residents protested.

6. The weirdest thing about that is that he has a wife.

7. His wife keeps telling local authorities they're not together and she didn't know he'd raped a 12 yr old, she then gets a house and later moves him in with her. They've been seperated this time, well for now :s. You'd think the police would keep an eye on people like him better once they're released from jail.

8. Cringe.

9. I hate when this group of people on my course have a night out together cos I have to endure all their 'hilarious banter' on Facebook the next day with vague references to the crazy stuff that went on. NO1CURR.

10. Oh god I hate that. Mentioning it once is alright, but when they keep going on about it as if to say 'HAHA we had an amazing night and YOU WEREN'T THERE.' I just want to tell them to fuck off.

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Well, if they're just discussing it with eachother I don't see anything wrong with it. If they do it on your actual wall it's ridiculous though.

12. They could easily just text each other but they obviously want to show everyone how hilarious their lives are.

13. Fat girl I went to primary school with and lived two doors up from me, used drink and attention from men to deal with low self-esteem, has three kids by three different guys, and is thick as pigshit. She added me to facebook after bumping into me once randomly after not seeing her for 15 years. All of her posts are of the chain update kind (repost if you know an amazing mum etc) or mundane things single parents find amusing because their entire life is their bratty kids. This typo in this one has given me a chuckle.

Got Tammi for a bit today, she is helping sam with the washing, taking things out the basket n handing them to sam telling him who's it is "this is mine, this is george n billys" then she comes running down the hall shouting "this is yours mum, mum this is yours" when i look she is holding ma bra "this is yours mum" i thought it was funny then i her her tell sam "this is your big pant" pmls you had to be there. she is so cliver

14. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

That reminds me of The Color Purple and also makes me a bit sad.

15. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

One Direction.. *shudder*

Really brings out the freaky in people.

17. I'm fairly certain nobody would be able to concentrate on prayer if a lamb was running around the classroom.

18. Like this and ill inbox u saying if ill snog, marry, avoid or fuck you.. Boys only :)
    Wtaf..was trying to eat soup and i missed my mouth..impossible!!
    Gotta revise so ill inbox later if u think im ignoring ya

19. I saw this on a recent picture post from 'The Voice'

‎1.take a deep breath.
    2. Think of someone you like.
    3. Press F10 5 times.
    4. Send this to 5 comments....
    5. Look at your background

IT DOESN'T EVEN SAY WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

20. I hate all those instructional chain things that end with THIS REALLY DOES WORK, the same gullible people post them, and dont even have the manners to either delete them or comment below and let you know if it actually works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.