Fangoria | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Fangoria

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jakeyfw, Feb 24, 2009.

1. They used to do this one live many years ago along with Camela's Dame tu cariño:

jakeyfw, Bleu Noir and SockMonkey like this.
  2. Anothe one which is confirmed by different sources is Caballitos y Ponis by Hidrogenesse

Bleu Noir and jakeyfw like this.
  3. Fangoria - Extrapolaciones y Dos Preguntas 1989-2000 (Doble Vinilo+Cd Disco Libro) Deluxe-EDICIÓN FIRMADA
    Deluxe Edition

This has just turned up on amazon.es......almost 70 euros?!

4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

FNAC and El Corte Ingles have the deluxe signed CD for €30 - that's a pretty big hike from €16 for the standard edition, not even extra tracks or anything. Nearly double price for packaging.

Anyway, take my £33 El Corte Ingles! Ordered.

5. 60 euros on Amazon Spain now, just ordered, cheap postage too but my bank account is seriously under pressure at the moment. NO MORE VINYL, YOU DON'T NEED IT! (he says......)

6. The deluxe versions are made of fabric, and you get the "digibook" format, which I'm sure will contain more pages than the regular edition (it should be this way for that price difference...)
    Anyway, I'm still surprised why the tracklisting hasn't been announced yet.... maybe for fear of losing pre-sales??? (as the casual fans may not know it won't be a record with original songs).

Bleu Noir and SockMonkey like this.
  7. Yes, I was expecting the track listing today! Looking forward to it, given the ones we know so far.

8. Also rumored to be part of the tracklist:

Diferentes by Ellos
    Pistas de choque by Loquillo

9. Another banger this way comes.....all going brilliant this era so far!

Santi319 and jakeyfw like this.
  10. Anyone listened yet? Am going to wait for my amazon.es delivery I think.

hownee likes this.
  11. I have just finished and I enjoyed it more than I did with the last two albums on first listen!

Bleu Noir likes this.
  12. Generally I like it. A bit disappointed with "Gritando Amor" and the other new song. I think "Dame estrellas o limones", "Coches de choque" and "Tormenta en la manyana de mi vida" are my immediate favorites.

hownee and Bleu Noir like this.
  13. Just got my signed copy. I'll check it out and come back with some feedback.

Bleu Noir likes this.
  14. This is a Bop! I miss OBK

hownee and jakeyfw like this.
  15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

All credit to El Corte Inglés, my signed CD arrived from Spain yesterday. Was expecting at least a week!

Giving it a listen now, liking it a lot. It’s all new to me, I don’t know any of the original songs, so maybe that’s a plus.

The production is really crisp and clear on the CD, it sounds amazing.

jakeyfw and Bleu Noir like this.
  16. Is Eric Prydz listed as a writer on "Historias de amor?"

17. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Nope.

The Gala “Freed From Desire” nod on Gritando Amor! The PSB “Inner Sanctum”...tribute...on Diferentes!

jakeyfw and MrMannacroix like this.
  18. Sitting by the door, waiting for the postman.......am relieved to hear the album is going down well!

jakeyfw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.