Fangoria | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Fangoria

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jakeyfw, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Never heard this Beloved Sweet Harmony cover before which bubbles along nicely, finally got a copy of Interferencias.

2. Up! I just noticed this! Sorry!
    My favourite remixes from this album are Voy a perder el miedo by Spunky and A tu lado by Lemon Fly (which is also a duet), others are OK and others are unlistenable (Astrud, Liquits, Angel Molina).

3. I hope you got the 2005 reissue with the 5 extra tracks that were released between 1999 and 2003. Those are good.

By the way, Alaska confirmed that "Extrapolaciones y dos respuestas" is coming beginning of November.

hownee and Bleu Noir like this.
  4. New single "Un Boomerang" out next Wednesday!
    I can't wait for part 2. The first album is one of my favourite records this year!

Do you have any guesses of what songs they might be covering? I would so love them to record Gloria Trevi's Todos Me Miran. That song is basically A Quien Le Importa 2, so it would make sense for Alaska to sing it. But maybe that's a but too mainstream for them?

5. It’s here! The video is everything. Sara Montiel meets Dynasty.

6. I loved it. I think it's their best video since Geometria. So nice to see them with these looks. I had never imagined Nacho with hair.
    I just can't wait for this album now. Hope we get a tracklist soon!

Noir and jakeyfw like this.
  7. Damn I wish I liked the song more. It feels like they maybe slightly jumping the shark with the video but roll on the album!

8. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Here we go!

jakeyfw and hownee like this.
  9. Can't wait for Soy Yo!

jakeyfw and Bleu Noir like this.

10. They already covered "Toro" on a medley from the reissue of Robots Románticos:

and "Supertravesti" on a 2008 EP:

They already confirmed these two are new versions.

They also used to do "Dame tu cariño" live during the Naturaleza Muerta Tour:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-c6vKKU1o

jakeyfw, Bleu Noir and SockMonkey like this.
  11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Is it just the Joan Collins makeup or has Alaska had work done? Her eyes look different.

12. This is a fairly great mix! I wish they would have covered a Spunky song as well

Bleu Noir and hownee like this.
  13. I'm really surprised they didn't cover something from Miranda! too!

Bleu Noir likes this.
  14. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Bleu Noir likes this.

15. Might me in my top three of al the covers so far!

16. Alaska singing Soy Yo??? I just turned 5000000x gayer

Santi319 and hownee like this.
  17. Oh that's more like it (I didn't love the first single).

18. This shouldn't work but I am obsessed.

Also, on first listen I am loving Toro and the other new song.

Santi319 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.