Fangoria | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Fangoria

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jakeyfw, Feb 24, 2009.

1. by the way:

[​IMG]

‘Canciones para robots románticos’:

01 Disco Sally
    02 Geometría polisentimental
    03 Fiesta en el infierno
    04 Iluminados
    05 Manual de decoración para personas abandonadas
    06 Voluntad de resistir
    07 La marisabidilla, el escorpión y la que quita la ilusión
    08 La nostalgia es una droga
    09 Mentiras de folletín
    10 Delirios de un androide cardado
    11 La procesión va por dentro
    12 Larga vida y prosperidad

Produced by Guille Milkyway and Jon Klein

DoggySwami likes this.
  2. A new album? Hell yeah!

3. This cover is so nice! I love how every album they release comes with a quote, and this album will probably have a quote by Isaac Asimov or somebody similar.
    I just loved the new video and can't wait for the new album.
    For those who want a signed version, Fnac.es is already doing pre-orders it!

jakeyfw likes this.
  4. Just ordered!

Anybody got the vinyl reissues of the earlier albums that were released last year? Sound good?

5. This one will have a quote by Terry Pratchett:
    “Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.”

I bought them but still haven't played them. Next friday they'll be re-releasing the 3 Vulcanos which were originally released in the 90s.

Also, for those who don't know, the only way to get the free DVD with the making of of the album is to buy the album online from El Corte Inglés.

6. Una Temporada En El Infierno and Naturaleza Muerta on repeat this morning. Hombres just has to be in the Top 5 best modern electro pop tunes ever.

jakeyfw likes this.
  7. That is such a great album cover.

8. Loving "fiesta en el infierno"

9. Anybody got the Interferencias compilation? Any good?

10. Only for super fans, really. It has a few great songs, including "Más dura será la caída", but this remix is better than the original on the album.

11. Playing the new album for the first time - sounds great on this miserable London day. I love the artwork, reminds me of a Pizzicato Five album.

jakeyfw likes this.
  12. I've been listening non-stop all week. One of their strongest albums - I only skip tracks 10 and 11.

totalhate likes this.
  13. I agree, love it. I'm glad it's heavier on the electro than the glam rock sound. Disco Sally is a great opener and it sounds nothing like it's title! I feel I'm missing out as I don't know any Spanish and I have no idea what she is saying.

14. The new album is intensely gorgeous and the highlights are clear and shiny, namely "Iluminados" (which sound like a Melodifestivalen entry) and "Manual de decoración para personas abandonadas".

15. Me too, mostly track 10, which I can't stand. I think it's their best album since Arquitectura Efimera.

jakeyfw likes this.
  16. I think "Sinestesia" is my favorite - it reminds me of New Order I think?

17. It is inspired by the story of the real "Disco Sally", who apparently died on the dancefloor of Studio 54 http://guestofaguest.com/new-york/d...-phile-disco-sally-the-grandmama-of-nightlife

18. Expanded version coming out soon I see - no sign of any where to order it yet though. This album still sounds great, banger after banger!

jakeyfw and Txetxu like this.
  19. "Espectacular" is a glittery classic already!

jakeyfw and Bleu Noir like this.
    Txetxu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.