Fashion: How to Dress | Page 313 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion: How to Dress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Iconic as always, thanks!

2. chaii. and MadameX like this.
  3. Terminus likes this.
  4. Anyone ordered from HBX, the HYPEBEAST store?

goldsoundz likes this.
  5. No, because I'm not a millionaire? That store wants coin and coin, sis.

Vasilios likes this.
  6. Sis no, it has basic stuff.

goldsoundz likes this.
  7. I just want plain skinny jeans that don’t shrink or lose their shape after a couple of months due to wearing and washes. My TopMan, River Island and now Zara all seem to do this and for the amount I’m replacing them so regularly I should probably spend a little more on a pair in the hope they’ll last. Anyone?

8. You might not be looking after them properly though too? Jeans don't need washing so much that they're losing shape in a couple of months. Try not to wash them too hot (the colour fastness of cheap dye is... not great), avoid tumble drying (lay them flat on a clothes rack to dry), and reduce how often you wash them in the first place.

ThisIsRogue and AlmostFamous like this.
  9. Yeah I didn't think denim was supposed to be washed too often.

When I do, I only wash them in cold water and hang them out to dry. They always feel a little extra tight after a wash, but they stretch back to their normal size once I put them back on.

My go to jean used to be Cheap Monday, but now I where Levi's. Both are great, though with Levi's you have to make sure you don't get the 100% cotton jeans because obviously, they don't stretch.

goldsoundz likes this.
  10. I wash them if they're not Selvedge, but only dry them if they have some stretch. The premium Levis that they used to sell at Urban Outfitters are really nice. I have 10-year-old pair that have held up all this time. Have you tried the J.Crew 484? Nudies are great, too, but they're a little pricey.

11. I don't even wear denim jeans anymore. Its all about jogger jeans to me. Its comfortable and it fits like a glove.

12. RJF

RJF

You have some nerve.

ericcccc, K94, Sam de Jour and 3 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    I'm keeping an eye out for something like this to sleep in, me or somebody else.

14. It doesn't look comfortable as a sleeping outfit. Is it cotton?

mcuk likes this.
  15. I love The Handmaid's Tale.

16. [​IMG]

This whole look gives me wood, but those boots - I want the boots!

Remorque likes this.
  17. I'm howling. Why would you sleep in that

mcuk likes this.
  18. I bought some great Libertine Libertine trousers from Berlin this weekend, plus the Gosha T's I wanted and some gorge Adidas shorts I'm probably too old for but hey...LEWKS.

Andreas likes this.
  19. Imagine getting up to great the postman when he knocks.

"MORNING!"

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  20. So SSENSE sale started just now.
    What else @Nunya B

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.