Fashion: How to Dress | Page 314 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion: How to Dress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I think I have a thing for Balenciaga, but my poor ass could live a month with they money I should spend for a t-shirt.

Well I actually live a month with 250€.

2. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Mr Porter and Matches as well; I have no money, but I still get the updates.

Vasilios likes this.
  3. R92, Floppie, MadameX and 9 others like this.
  4. Scream I def like these.

Jacques and Laura Vanderbooben like this.
  5. Fanny pack hahaha they need to come up with a different name for them type of bags!

6. Is Mr Porter a flop with shipping?
    I know it's sales but sis, a week for a shipping confirmation?

mcuk likes this.
  7. We used to call them 'bum bags' which I really thought sounded horrible.

8. I've ordered from their UK website for shipping to the US and gotten things in 2 days. I'd give them a call.

Vasilios likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

I keep staring at these and I really want them.

Vasilios likes this.
  10. They look like shoes for broken ankles, but...I think they look quite different.

Do they do these in Size 11?

P'NutButter likes this.
  11. Are alien shoes a thing now? E.T. Is shook?!

12. They got back to me that it's a busy period and to wait. Zzz.

13. I don't know if I can pull off wearing shoes like that. Its look like a semi rubber shoes slash sandals, with heels and a plastic strap on.

14. I'm living in really small denim shorts at the minute, and that's it. In this heat, clothes aren't needed.

I think it's a 90's resurgence, what with the huge Buffalo shoes coming back...

15. Yeah re: chunky shoes I've been thirsting after the Balenciaga Triple S sneakers but I've had to convince myself that they're all hideous because that price point is a gag

phl2pdx likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Ignoring literally everything else in this picture, does anyone know who makes the glasses on the right (or something similar?)

I already have the swiss cheese crop top and Hillsong WeHo pilgrim hat so that's all I need to complete the look.

17. Asos have similar ones with the little side cap thing but no bridge. You could also try searching sunglasses with side caps/side shields

http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-round...w=1&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=7

http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-round...w=1&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=7

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  18. They look like Thom Browne (maybe the TB804), but you’d be looking to throw down $500 on a pair.

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  19. Good thing I just got a raise.

[​IMG]

P'NutButter and silkandskin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.