Fashion: How to Dress | Page 315 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion: How to Dress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. This is a great picture of us

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  2. ahem

3. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

You bastard. I just checked its sale price and it's more than half off at Ssense and still available in my size. I already bought a jacket from The Sales this year, but now....

Nunya B likes this.
  4. Somebody with a Balenciaga hookup please get me a campaign logo sweatshirt, please and thanks.

5. [​IMG]
    I'm in the rainbow.
    EDIT: Here's me making friends with Esteros, the band supporting Garbage on tour:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Vasilios and James2009 like this.
  6. I like those Balenciagas, the ones that look like Crocs

7. I’m SO excited for AW. On pay day I’m investing in lots of Cuban heeled boots and oversized wool overcoats and streetwear sweaters for the winter, yaaaaas.

Vasilios likes this.
  8. I got mine last week yass.
    (it's still in the box)

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  9. Okay so send it to me if you ain’t gonna wear it

Or say it never arrived so they send you a second one which you then send to me duh

Vasilios likes this.
  10. I'm looking for a shirt like this, but my search for orange printed shirt isn't giving me anything close to it.

Also, I can only find this thread through a Google search. It doesn't appear in the forum otherwise. Does anyone else have this problem?

Attached Files:

11. The dude's a Turkish pop star so you're probably going to struggle looking for a Western retailer.
    Maybe one of these hashtags will be of use:
    https://www.pictacat.com/media/BkFbrtNARHq

12. I'm feeling this outfit and want to put my own together.

[​IMG]

13. Matty's purse (seen here) sent me running straight to eBay the other day looking for some Cashin-era Coach.

strangekin likes this.
  14. The jacket over the bag thing he has going on makes me weirdly uncomfortable.

15. [​IMG]

SunshineConcubine and Nunya B like this.
  16. @Nunya B is there really no online store for Dior? I want the new bee Tee and had no luck locating it.

17. Cettire? There is something off about them (you pay in Australian $ but the packages ship from Italy) but I have had good luck with them for other brands.

Vasilios likes this.
  18. Babe!

19. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

I will not buy a double breasted Lemaire blazer with one left in my size.
    It would last a lifetime and I’ve tried to focus on high quality, timeless pieces.

20. Any fun gay Christmas sweaters that I could buy in Europe? Thank you (not next)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.