Fashion: How to Dress | Page 316 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion: How to Dress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. @Nunya B they don't have this

[​IMG]

So if you see it anywhere please let me know, my fashion hunni

Nunya B likes this.
  2. Can someone confirm to me whether the Yeezy Boost 700 Mauve trainers are made in India or China?

@Vasilios

3. Eeek okay.

Backstory:
    So me having ridiculous tiny feet, I find it hard to get my hands on Yeezys, they’re like gold dust. I found a pair on eBay for face value, I contacted the person and they sent me photos and the receipt. Communication was good and feedback was spot on. I recieved them today and they are flawless, have been watching real v fake videos all day and I’m pretty sure they are real. Just the label inside confuses me. They say made in India which has got me panicking. One Youtube video says they ones are made in India (rest are China) but I can’t find anymore confirmation.

4. Sis, wear them and enjoy them! If you do find they're fake just get a refund / let PayPal know.

5. This is interesting. I stopped shopping at ASOS last year because the sheer volume of stuff on there was becoming impossible to navigate, what about y'all?

Bobbyrae likes this.
  6. Things like these didn't help:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And then binning their A-List program (which was actually one of the best around) and decreasing their overall discounts certainly didn't help.

7. Some of their pieces have definitely started becoming... a choice. Amongst my social circle I've definitely noticed people complaining about the ASOS price points and a lack of good discounts, which used to feel like a bit of an event.

I'm curious to see if this is part of a wider trend of people moving away from ~fast fashion because they're realising it's actually mostly trash.

mcuk and Subspace88 like this.
  8. I think it's definitely coming into the public consciousness more - things like the documentary Stacey Dooley (legend) did a lot to get people talking about it.

9. I cleaned my closet and got rid of so much. I never ever cleaned my closet I think and am so greatful a friend of mine helped out, cuz I couldn't do it myself, being attached to things and having memories.

And I found a cute black sweater in my closet at my parents house (that was from my room there and never looked at it again when I moved out). It's such a gay necessity piece and I also found an a white shirt I lost to combine with suits, so I was really glad I found that again.

10. There isn't, and they don't really sell to retailers outside of the house (e.g., Ssense, Mr. Porter, Moda Operandi, etc.). Also, not sure if the shirt you posted is out yet since it looks to be Kim Jones. They might just be introducing it to boutiques now though.

Vasilios likes this.
  11. Flopor.

Thanks babe!

12. Vasilios likes this.
  13. It only shows me a 'FIND A BOUTIQUE' button and the greek store only has women's.

14. Ooh right, I'm looking at the US store. It seems like there's online shopping for France/Germany/Italy. Maybe you could have it shipped to a friend?

Vasilios likes this.
  15. Whew, the sales if ASOS goes under. I'm quaking.

mcuk, Bobbyrae, ibelieve and 3 others like this.
  16. HEY SWEETS.

LP, Sam de Jour, mcuk and 5 others like this.
  17. I've been gravitating to boohoo as a slightly cheaper and less ridiculous alternative to Asos.

18. HEY PSYCHOS

mcuk and Floppie like this.
  19. Maybe in another life / another body type I'd be wearing tf out of Random Identities? I love all their stuff.

Nunya B likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.