Fashion: How to Dress | Page 319 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion: How to Dress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Luisa has a 20% sale on new items for an hour.

2. [​IMG]
    I have this sweater for Christmas and another one which says Ho Ho Ho (and I stitched mo) to the end of it.

Does anyone have any tips for new / funny / gay sweaters? Order online or have a store that's in the Netherlands so I can fit. Preferably, not too expensive stuff? Would be cool.

3. don't wear 'em

K94, FINISH LINE, Verandi and 9 others like this.
  4. I can’t dress well to save my life. Woe is me.

5. The easiest way around this if you're shopping online is to take a look at the 'style with ...' section most clothes websites have. You probably own similar items already, you just need to match them up.

Attached Files:

evangelion likes this.
  6. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Well give us a little more to go on! If you’re looking to improve your style, that is. There’s a lot of good people with every type of budget here.

7. I back this up a lot, it's a great way to get some of the basic things right (e.g. shoes to go with shirts etc.)

What I need to start doing is owning some better trousers. I wear black jeans with everything, so I'm going to invest in some different coloured jeans, chinos etc before venturing into the things I'd consider more out there (checkered chinos).

8. Me. Too. Black jeans with 95% of what I wear.

9. [​IMG]

10. I went on a thrifting venture this weekend (it was 50% off all clothes and I was procrastinating grad-school work) and I found 15 articles of clothing that totaled up to 42 bucks; this doesn't happen often as I'm pretty damn short (5'2") so finding thrifted goods that are "small" is pretty rare for me. I was also complimented by some folks for my "clean fit," which I've never heard before so that was nice to hear.

A couple of the items purchased:

Vasilios and toby3000 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.