Fashion: How to Dress | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion: How to Dress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Rmx

Rmx

That's not really my style, but I've seen your picture and I think you look great, so I'm sure you'll werq that look!

2. Thanks Rmx (you look great too ... I loved that jacket of yours *wink). But the question is will I find them ? In the next couple days I will live inside of Zara's outlet until they get them. Hahaha

3. Rmx

Rmx

Thank you!

Good luck on your mission, just think of the satisfaction when you finally get them! It reminds me of the time I spent my entire day in lecture clicking the 'refresh' button of the H&M website for the Versace collection. Five hours later I ended up with a flashy shirt that's about twice my size but I don't care, I wear it with pride haha!

4. I hate the fact that Zara in Finland is around 10€ more expensive than Zara in Italy. So no Zara for me unless I'm rich or in Italy.

5. Well thankfully (well not thankfully but ...) in my country we don't have official Zara stores but only outlets where Zara clothes are form 1 to max. 50 euros. And they get new Zara clothes 2 times a week.

6. Those are actually brilliant, but I have to say that I'm not 100% with your jeans thing. I'm so skinny, that I have to wear skinny jeans so I'm not drowning in them, but not those horrible spray on, or skin tight ones, they're kind of half way between proper skinny and slim, y'know? I'm trying to get slims more, but they're always too baggy, and I feel a little nerdy in them.

There were some really nice vintage slims that looked NICE on me in Topshop recently, but I decided against them cause they were too expensive. The sales will come....

Knitwear for the win, though. You can never go wrong. It looks great no matter what the body type.

7. "Thou shalt wear plain things" is the perfect commandment, especially in an age where shops sell t-shirts with Jessie J's face on and slogans like "I'm reem" etc.

8. Ya'll [/Godney] can keep your plain fashions, because I am definitely going to buy this!

9. The spray-on skinny shade! Literally no other type of jeans fit me. Even Topman normal Skinny jeans are too big. So I always get the spray-on/super stretch type.

I have one pair that I've had for two years and they are literally the most comfortable jeans ever.

10. I spent about 400€ in the past few days on clothes, my bank balance does not love me! Not my fault my old clothes looked ridiculous on me post weight loss.

11. I'm so jealous of you losing weight and buying new clothes!!

I think when I get back home for Easter I'll take some pictures of my favourite outfits.

12. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Good for you! Any links on what you got?

13. Same here. I live in my spray-on skinny jeans. Most of them come from Topshop or Jack Wills. And yeah they actually do feel comfortable. No other style of jeans looks good.

If I'm looking for extreme comfort I'll wear some stylish Zara skinny sweats, ha.

14. Jack Jones is not link friendly, I'mma take photos tomorrow (incase anyone is bothered)!

40 inch waist to a 34 inch waist, even belts weren't helping.

15. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Oh my God, wow! How, if you don't mind me asking because I need to lose some weight off that area.

16. Awesome James! I am so proud of you. You're inspirational.

17. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Wow. Amazing! Congratulations! You're an inspiration.

18. Well that great way to celebrate your new body. I know that feeling. Congrats !

I went from wearing XXXL to wearing M/L depending on the brand of clothes.

These are three of my looks from last couple of days 1, 2, 3

19. Hitori

Hitori Guest

You have an amazing fashion sense. I love all three looks.

20. I did exactly the same when I lost weight. Although, at first I went from a 38" to a 34" so then I bought a load of 34" clothes only to drop down to 30" a few months later. Ended up having to give all my brother my stuff which I wasn't too happy about..

Ah I have that jacket! Or at least something very similar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.