Fashion! | Page 331 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I think that I prefer the red suit as well—it's more festive. These could be a fun option if you're into OTT.

Mr.Arroz likes this.

2. If you are after the Whitney photo Tee you can find it on ebay for close to retail, flippers probably thought they'd sell them more easily. If you're willing to go up to 60 quid which isn't that bad you'll get one.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  3. I’m looking to buy something from Daniel W Fletcher’s online store but the size I’m looking for isn’t available (I know I could get it tailored but that can ruin the fit of trousers). Anyone know of anywhere online I can shop around for new/used designer pieces? The collection is a couple of years old so I don’t know about restock etc.

Thanks in advance!

4. ASOS unlimited yearly next day delivery paired with Klarna is a lethal weapon...but so beautiful.

how tf did I ever live without ASOS?

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
    Planning to get these when sales start.

michaelhird, Mr Blonde and Vasilios like this.
  6. OK so what good sales have we got going on then Black Frunties?

I'll kick off: The Rake is doing a pretty decent one if any of you are looking for a cute winter overcoats, knitwear, or formal pieces. There'll be some further discounts across the weekend apparently.

Nunya B likes this.
  7. LNCC has an extra 20% off sale and Matches an extra 10% off.

8. I blew my load on early sales nn, but does anyone have suggestions for sweat sets? I'm looking for something with good fabric/materials: french terry, soft/lightweight, open to wool and cashmere but preferably (hand) washable, etc.

Been eyeing these at Everlane and Entireworld, and some regular cotton sweats from RicherPoorer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jamie likes this.
  9. I have no interest in buying anything since we're in lockdown with no end in sight dd.
    Then again the 3-4 items I want are Bottega Veneta and they don't do sales right?

10. [​IMG]

Hopefully not these monstrosities?

Vasilios likes this.

11. Scream no.
    Sunglasses and the tyre boots mainly.

LPT and Mr Blonde like this.
  12. I got a bunch of J Crew shirts reduced from $60 a shirt to like $10-$12. Basic Gay stays Basic Gay I guess ddd.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  13. I bought....a wool beanie.

cuddle dungeon and elektroxx like this.
  14. I just rummaged through eBay to find vintage WigWam beanies and got a yellow raincoat from Tretorn!

Andrew.L and Mr Blonde like this.
  15. Neon Green and elektroxx like this.
  16. I don't know if it's due to the multiple rewatches of Studio 2054, but suddenly I want a pair of Puma sneakers.

FINISH LINE likes this.
  17. I will never understand waist sizing that goes:

Small - 28" - 30"
    Medium - 32" - 34"
    Large - 36" - 38"
    etc.

You are literally missing key groupings?? Fuck my 31", 33", 35" etc drag.

elektroxx and Remorque like this.
  18. ASOS is great and does tend to be the only site I use and have done for a while, but dam. I’m agreeing with what another user said earlier, I’m noticing more and more it’s a slug to shift through a lot of shit, oftentimes when I find something I like they don’t have my size.
    Is there any similar sites to ASOS anyone can recommend, sites with the same sorta vibe?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  19. Uniqlo, COS, Arket have good bits. For slightly the slightly higher end brand stuff you'd see listed on ASOS, Selfridges is worth a look, and the TK Maxx site often has good branded bargains if you don't mind sifting through.

If you want fast fashion that's similar quality to ASOS' own brand pieces (ie not particularly good quality) then Zara will do, but I've rarely had anything from there last more than a year before exposing itself as trash.

Neon Green likes this.
  20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

ASOS has taken over my life.

elektroxx likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.