Fashion! | Page 340 | The Popjustice Forum

Fashion!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr.Arroz, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Well, in this game of chicken, I’ve lost. Instead of marking down the piece I was waiting on one more time, they’ve restored it to full price.

‘DJ Khalid: Congratulations, you played yourself.’

Vasilios, Mr Blonde, Floppie and 2 others like this.
  2. Did I go overboard when buying the same coat in three different colors?

Mill. likes this.
  3. Ssense’s dynamic pricing is the tool of the devil!!!

4. I thought only Farfetch did that?

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I've started wearing some of ORTTU's more lowkey stuff in the club or out to brunch/dinner and I really enjoy it for not being tooo expensive.

collxtion likes this.
  6. The JW Anderson × Tom Of Finland capsule collection is cute, y'all.

Mr Blonde and Vasilios like this.
  7. okay but why did they cut the boot

[​IMG]

Andrew and Mr Blonde like this.
  8. It does look odd, especially because there's space for the rest of the boot.

Vasilios likes this.
  9. Probably has to do with the stamps they use to print the art, and that has to be a certain size.

elektroxx likes this.
  10. Quick weird question but you guys are the most fashion-y people I know of - for an internal project at work I have to make some pastiche designs based on famous existing fashion design work, but including cartoon characters. What are some obvious examples I can use? I've already made a Play by comme des garcons heart tee into a character, a BOY jumper and a LV all over print. But something else along those lines?!?! My mind is blank

11. When Animal Crossing came out last year people started recreating fashion designs in the game - maybe you could look around and see what’s translated well there?

Beginner and robots need oil like this.
  12. Hey guys, I want to buy a shoulder bag and I don't know where to look. I kind of like this one from Burberry but I don't know if it's worth it, it looks a bit too small and I'm looking for something where to put my phone/keys/wallet. Any suggestions for a nice bag or where to look for it?

upload_2021-8-8_14-31-28.png

13. Try Jacquemus.

14. I'll give it a try, thank you!

Vasilios likes this.
  15. If you see a bag you like look it up on Lyst or google before buying, lots of his items are half price at the moment on Mytheresa, Luisa, MrPorter etc.

16. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Ssense trying to lure me back with a 10% off email… make it 30 and maybe we’ll talk!

Mr Blonde likes this.
  17. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Longing, and half-heartedly looking, for a Lemaire jacket I foolishly returned two or three years ago.

18. eBay saved search and email alert will usually sort you out in the long run.

Someboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.