FAUX - Take Back Time | The Popjustice Forum

FAUX - Take Back Time

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by nooniebao, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Just discovered this a couple of days ago, SO GOOD!

nooniebao likes this.
  2. Does anyone have more info on FAUX? I tried to find stuff online, but came home with nothing.

I am completely obsessed with this track, it's perfection.

Edit: and also, if you have recs of cool peeps with similar vibes :)

3. https://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/8x8zzp/faux-take-back-time-video-josef-page-interview

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/faux-take-back-time/

Josef Page is a UK producer and Take Back Time is his first release under the FAUX alias. Sherry Page is the uncredited vocalist on the track and she’s apparently co-written for Jorja Smith

CaliDevotion and Kyle. like this.

4. Thank you!

Well, I found his personal Facebook page haha. I should bug him to release more stuff

Also, an Instagram page for FAUX, but he hasn't posted anything in a while. Shame, this song is perfection.

nooniebao likes this.
  5. We finally got a new track yesterday!

6. Another strong track from her, so this is all shaping up to be quite positive so far.

nooniebao likes this.
  7. I discovered Take Back Time when @imaduck entered it into PJSC and came third. What a great song. I'd definitely be up for a full album of this.

nooniebao and imaduck like this.
  8. Ooh I like the sound of these two. It's like Princess or some other mid 80s pop funk soul!

londonrain likes this.
  9. I’m loving the new song. Fleur East vibes.

10. He posted an instagram story about a new track coming soon, this time with a male singer. It sounded delicious.

nooniebao and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.