Favourite CD maxi singles | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Favourite CD maxi singles

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by torontodj, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Crazy In Love had a great CD single by the way.

2. Nice tune, might grab that, thanks!

Could only find the juno reactor mix online, is the extended mix very different to that?

3. I vaguely recall the speechless mix of we don't talk was great too but can't find a link to it.

Attached Files:

Zarjazz likes this.
  4. I love the Speechless Mix of We Don't Talk from the I Wish CD Single, a great mix! Good to see it getting some love here

5. Absolutely, and the Paralyzer remix of Shade is one of my favorites to light a fire under my bum in the gym.
    How do you use it for this purpose? I wouldn't know where to start to look for the cd singles I never got from back in the day...
    But the full Junior's Wet Dream Mix is on the other disc!

6. And you keep them together.

7. I always wonder what the labels think though, what people are gonna do with the empty cases of the second disc. I never put the discs together.

Jacques, nnnumb and Eric Generic like this.
  8. There are just so many great maxi's.
    These are some of my faves:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  9. I did put them together, but kept the cardboard replacement, and put in the second disc case. Problem fixed!

10. You forgot K-Klass and Dancing Divaz.

idratherjack likes this.
  11. And Trouser Enthusiasts!

12. Deleted member 16293 likes this.
  13. It's a weird concept on paper but it totally works.

14. But this one is much better!

15. You cannot beat a Sarah Brightman banger I always say.

Her voice was made for dance music.

Andy French and UnionJackMix like this.
  16. I hopped a train and this is my favorite. The Delerium one is nice too though.

17. For those who don't know, there are two songs of hers that were remixed by Trouser Enthusiast, Who Wants To Live Forever and Starship Troopers (remix of I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper). Both total bangers! Obvs.

18. Blimey, Brightman bangers, who knew!

19. From a quick comparison, the Juno Reactor mix is harder and more club-oriented than the original, but keeps the song's basic structure. The original and extended lean more towards dance pop, but I guess I'd add indie to that description as well, since she is far from commercial.

20. Ooh, going to search for the I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper mix...

UnionJackMix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.